Quantcast

3 DH night races: Sponsored by Marzocchi

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Marzocchi and SRC are hooking up again to bring a series of 3 DH night races in aug or Oct... Dates havent been finalized but they are open and on the table its happening... The predator night race was a good turnout and probably one of the funnest races Ive done to date, lighting was pretty good a few dark spots but it all played into the scheme of things and was a blast to be part of....

It will be at the SRC hill again from whats been told and it will be 3 races, prizes etc are yet to be determined. Donny and I chatted a little at the races and I confirmed with Marzocchi that it is infact going down... I will post dates and info as I get it.

It will be later in the summer/fall to avoid the high temps but being at night it will be cooler and moonlight or not a blast...

Just figured Id get the word out as it was announced at the races yesterday...:thumb:

A link to MBAction on it
http://mbaction.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=&nm=&type=news&mod=News&mid=9A02E3B96F2A415ABC72CB5F516B4C10&tier=3&nid=D5ABDA01FEF44F4892ED4A2CC55FB7E3

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Sounds like fun, or an awesome way for Marz to hold a comp and not have the entire crowd see exploding forks left and right :D