Quantcast

3 hours til...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Happy Hour!!!:agree:
I wish it were right now.
I'm gonna start it off with a 22oz Sierra and a shot of Makers Mark.

Get drunk monkies! Its Friday!!:love:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
Good on ye, mate! On both accounts. :thumb:

I will have to stop by the local specialty shop on the way home and find a nice brew or two that is most likely overpriced, high in IBUs, ABV and OZs.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
SkaredShtles said:
Sierra pale ale I presume? :thumb:
Hells yeah, the pale ale. More hops the better :thumb:
Red Seal is better, but no one has that on tap and certainly won't be a happy hour special

Westy said:
Pfffft. I'm going for a ride.
I wish I could, shoulder injury has me off the mountain this week:mad:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
After my injury on Sunday (Dislocated Fracture of my shoulder) from dirt jumping I don’t know if I will be drinking tonight. I have oxycodone to keep me happy. I miss beer and its only been 5 days.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
SkaredShtles said:
Gotta love their Celebration Ale. Hopfest in a bottle. :thumb:
I approve, but as you may notice that they skeleton is wearing a sombrero and not a santa hat. :think:

I may have a Pale ale or a Red Tail Pale or two myself.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Tis graduation weekend, time to drink heavily.

Lots of champagne and a few six packs of Anchor Steamer Summer Ale on tap for me. Plus a few nice restaurants with the folks.

The Ito

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
SkaredShtles said:
We had margs last night with tacos! :thumb:

Not nearly the ingredients of those, though. I balked at the price of "real" tequila when I was in the liquor store. :eek:
:nonono:

There are some lines that should not be crossed. For me, "100% agave only" is one of those lines. If it's not real tequila I'll drink something else. Hornitos is the baseline and it's not that expensive. Herradura silver is also not too pricey. But I'm just a snob with no kids to feed.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
OGRipper said:
:nonono:

There are some lines that should not be crossed. For me, "100% agave only" is one of those lines. If it's not real tequila I'll drink something else. Hornitos is the baseline and it's not that expensive. Herradura silver is also not too pricey. But I'm just a snob with no kids to feed.
What's "not too pricey"? I think I'll have to stick to the cheap stuff. :D

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
SkaredShtles said:
What's "not too pricey"? I think I'll have to stick to the cheap stuff. :D
Hornitos is like $25 a bottle out here. Herradura silver is like $35. Even if you keep it under $40 or $45 you have a lot of choices of premium tequila at most discount liquor marts. The cheaper tequilas (not 100% agave) are usually 49% sugar and filled with other crap, and they give me horrible headaches. The crappy mixers do the same thing. All I want is good tequila, fresh lime juice, and cointreau or triple sec.

To each his own, and I know I already sound like a snob, but I would rather drink beer or wine than crappy hard stuff.