Quantcast

3 weeks & 1 day !

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
douglas said:
whatever dude, I'll still put a beer on you being the fastest person on our team :D
I just know I could be in better shape, riding with T-Dog has given me some motivation though.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Westy said:
I just know I could be in better shape, riding with T-Dog has given me some motivation though.
Hmmm

I have not received any feedback from your spy rides !

so t-dog is faster than ghostrider?

and did you get a chance to ride with their teammate that goes by the name of "Ringer" ?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
douglas said:
Hmmm

I have not received any feedback from your spy rides !

so t-dog is faster than ghostrider?

and did you get a chance to ride with their teammate that goes by the name of "Ringer" ?

The "Ringer" remains elusive. From what I have seen T-Dog is the fastest west coaster, very fast. Did a night ride with him on Tuesday and rode hard to keep his pace.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Westy said:
The "Ringer" remains elusive. From what I have seen T-Dog is the fastest west coaster, very fast. Did a night ride with him on Tuesday and rode hard to keep his pace.
One of the problems that T-Dog presents is, his last lap was his fastest. Dude never gets tired.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Echo said:
One of the problems that T-Dog presents is, his last lap was his fastest. Dude never gets tired.
Crap, I thought I may have had an endurance advantage. I can almost guarantee my last lap will not be my fastest. I plan on laying it all out on my first lap.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Hmm, damn maybe when I am at the gym tonight (and for the next 3 weeks) instead of watching the girls (my gym=75% female membership) I will concentrate on working my cardio..........nah, I am not that dedicated

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Westy said:
Crap, I thought I may have had an endurance advantage. I can almost guarantee my last lap will not be my fastest. I plan on laying it all out on my first lap.

same here.....

plus the most we'll do is 4 laps

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
Westy said:
Ah, reverse psychology eh? Won't work. I know I slowed you down the other night, hell MY money is on you for the fastest lap. What I will throw down and say is that I bet I drink more beer than anyone else in camp.

Except maybe Kalvin, but then he's a professional.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've got my money on Terry, for the drinkin' at least. As far as the fastest lap I'd like to think I'm a contender but I have to give Terry equal footing and I have no clue about the mystery ringer. My money goes to whoever can rise to the occasion on race day.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
if i was there i'd eat peyote, be one with the lizards, take a wrong turn during the race somewhere, and you'd never hear from me again.......

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
tick tock

1 week, 1 day until the bloody battle at Old Pueblo begins !

the East Coast Wankers vs. the West Coast Weenies

well, that is if everyone survives our pre prerides In Cali

hmm, and who knows maybe team we're drunk will surprise us all !

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
tick tock

1 week, 1 day until the bloody battle at Old Pueblo begins !

the East Coast Wankers vs. the West Coast Weenies

well, that is if everyone survives our pre prerides In Cali

hmm, and who knows maybe team we're drunk will surprise us all !
So when is your flight out?

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
Skookum said:
if i was there i'd eat peyote, be one with the lizards, take a wrong turn during the race somewhere, and you'd never hear from me again.......
This is actually a viable strategy... but the last person who suffered that fate met this guy out on his night lap and was never seen again, the end.

Attachments