Quantcast

3 weeks past due...

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
...but I finally got my arse, bike and camera down to SST. It turned out to be a KILLER day. Pip and I put 5 hrs. of riding in and there had to be at least 50 different folks in and out of there in that time. I spent far more time riding than taking pics, but still managed to get some good ones. Too bad I cut some heads off on some of the pics or I'd have a few more sweet shots.
It was good to see some folks I haven't seen in a long time down there, as well as the 'usual suspects'. Conditions were optimal.

Good times.:cool:

James

James filming a train from the stepdown-to-table

There was also a Pip sighting today

Ted was killing it on the big table today

Back to work tomorrow.
(sigh)

Sep 8, 2004
Hey.
Nice shots andy! I'm sure I'll see ya down there again. I'm gonna be spending a lot more time down there, now that I've got a bike thats a bit more fun. That was the most I'd ever seen down there at one time, made for a lot of fun.

-James.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Sorry I missed you guys down there, I was riding Saturday morning. I think I'll bring the the STP down this Saturday: PIP was telling me today he was having fun on his hardtail yesterday, and those pics sure prove it!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I should have been there Sat.- I overslept hella.:o:
Pip was going off...it was awesome! He was faster and smoother on his HT than he was on his Big-Hit. He had the two tables way at the bottom dialed after 2 runs.
I need to get a HT up and running by summer.