Quantcast

30 day Washington Post pass available

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Rt click open in incognito usually works (for me)

Tho I do occasionally have to delete my washpost cookies too:

chrome://settings/siteData

Search for wash... Delete all

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I mean, or support the newspaper.
Either way!
That twat bezos could literally fart out a trust fund that would keep that paper in liquidity for the next 100 years on interest alone and not even flinch.

As an impoverished american it's not my job to prove the success or failure of his business plan.

If more longstanding news sources are in stress, mebbeh we can get congress to adopt it as the 4th estate :)

Keep them funded. Like airline execs!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
The easiest solution is to of course just stay the fuck completely off that garbage website.
I don't have an account or go on it, but plenty of websites have their BS embedded.
haha! You guys are worried about privacy and you use chrome?
Not the full fat Google version, the Windows Chromium version though. If I block Microsoft cookies will it interfere with the tracker in the COVID "vaccine"?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That twat bezos could literally fart out a trust fund that would keep that paper in liquidity for the next 100 years on interest alone and not even flinch.

As an impoverished american it's not my job to prove the success or failure of his business plan.

If more longstanding news sources are in stress, mebbeh we can get congress to adopt it as the 4th estate :)

Keep them funded. Like airline execs!
all his employees should have the chance to smack him upside the head with said suday edition of paper....if not in print...then open website on laptop..