Quantcast

30 + ppl Train Runs at Rays.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
i really really really have to get rays. I have customers in that part of the country (cleveland and pitt). I just have to figure out an excuse for driving up instead of flying up, because domestic air-travel with a bike = teh suck.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
ya. i have a truck that can take 4 bikes and people if we dont bring much crap with us. it has been known to explode on long road trips tho.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I was there but was in the park.... how did the pics turn out?

www.unionstreetbikes.com
Man you missed the fun, they were filming some pretty high quality vid during them so they should be online soon.

The pics w/ joe? They turned out pretty good, the light was off in there it's so dark you have to compensate w/ the flash alot esp at night.

Where you in there when we were shooting? If so which bike?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I ride the Blue Union-street.

The lighting is pretty awful in the park for photos... was even worse before the ramps were painted.
Oh no sh1t that was you? Cool, well i actually think i got a pic or two of you if you are intersted. Wait till you see the shot of Joe doing that tweaked air with that horrid face, im sending it to Lutze for the match site it needs to be seen by the world.

Oh if anyone happens to catch the vid that was being filmed durring the jump runs please post.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I was there.
I rode for 7 hours that day. I didn't notice how tired I was until I stopped. So much fun.
what up man, good to meet you this weekend, did you get that tire mark off your face from the over rotated back flip?

Badass eitherway...:monkeydance:

I am sore as hell today, we got to ride in the am yesterday as well...

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Oh no sh1t that was you? Cool, well i actually think i got a pic or two of you if you are intersted. Wait till you see the shot of Joe doing that tweaked air with that horrid face, im sending it to Lutze for the match site it needs to be seen by the world.
QUOTE]

He actually has a full bag of tricks doing that move...he did that mid 360 during a contest run in Asheville...

I would love to see some shots...

97 ATX 2.0L

Chimp
Jan 15, 2007
I got t osee the train, but wasnt apart of it. Im still working on just clearing the jumps. I was there Saturday night and again Sunday around noon Id like to see any pictures from the weekend

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
I was there -- orange DNA. Might even be able to take a little credit for getting the monster train going. It was one of the coolest things I have seen.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
Yeah i was on it. we (germantown cycles and dcstreet fools) were rolling deep in those jumps, fun line.

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
guilty ... on a stickery STP.

that could only have been more fun if someone went down. would have been the most hilarious 30 deep pileup ever. i look forward to that trip every winter.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
was i hanging out with you? I was on a white TOP? Did you guys grab sushi at sushi rock? We were at the big table with getting roudy drinking sopporo...fun times.
no, i did see you riding that line and around. I was on a orange kona scrap with camodized sic bar and stem.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
The outer jump line is so sweet. I just wish Ray had a roll-in for it so you didn't have to pedal your ass off and loose your breath after a couple hard runs.

Can't wait for this weekend, going down to tear it up.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
guilty ... on a stickery STP.

that could only have been more fun if someone went down. would have been the most hilarious 30 deep pileup ever. i look forward to that trip every winter.
yeah man you are all stickered out :twitch:

You should make another pilgrimage...Otherwise catch you at snowshoe or diablo...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Likewise...the mark came off, but I've got a nice little scab going on under my left eyebrow. My Buddy Ben got it on film. I'll be sure to post that when he sends me the final cut.
Get that footy! Tons of people have been asking me for it thinking i had it or something, post it up...