Quantcast

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Damn, I was going to post this when I got to 3000....but I forgot and didn't feel like deleting posts.

This shows I spend way too much time on here. No wonder I can barely do school work. This site is way too addicting; there should be a warning upon registration.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Rip said:
No, you should have known enough to focus on your school work before worrying about what happens here.
I was joking...I'm doing good in school.

They aren't so worthless; many are helpfull....at least, I can put together real sentences.

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
mtnbrider said:

They aren't so worthless; many are helpfull....at least, I can put together real sentences.
Erm, you sure about that?

J

JRB

partsbara said:
i propose a new rule...

- if you post a thread about the number of posts you have a mod will automatically reduce your total by half...
My count thread was one of my least stupid ever.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
mtnbrider said:

If you speak English good, you don't speak it well.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
mtnbrider said:
Damn, I was going to post this when I got to 3000....but I forgot and didn't feel like deleting posts.

This shows I spend way too much time on here. No wonder I can barely do school work. This site is way too addicting; there should be a warning upon registration.