Quantcast

314159 Saturday 951413

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Might actually get a mountain bike ride today.

Targeted some different muscle groups during yesterday's workout and I think it worked....ow

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ow, my ball.

Not sure I slept at all as much as just drifted through a drug induced haze all night. Still pretty uncomfortable, but it's manageable. I'm awfully hungry, suppose I should breakfast and espresso myself. Surgery went well, testicle is on its way for biopsy. What comes back from that determines the way forward from here.

I really appreciate everyone's support/jokes. Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Thanks fellas.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Haven't slept but a few hours, let's see what Saturday brings....
Wanna go for a walk in the woods? Maybe up to treeline, slide back down on some skis? I could also be convinced to repeatedly sit on a flying metal chair suspended by cables and slide back down...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey lolol. I was up early again on this Saturday to keep the wife company during her bike workout. I did 90 minutes easy. Meeting some friends for a taco lunch. Good tacos, not that Taco Bell shit that all of you guys eat.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the bald and bearded jack dorsey looks like nick oliveris stunt double....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Floors were finished yesterday; I got Wifey's dinette set out of the basement and back into place before dinner. She's very happy to have that part done and I now have space in the basement to move furniture so I can put in baseboards down there. Hoping to get those finished this weekend.

Got a new modem yesterday evening, so will get that installed this am. Hopefully it resolves our internet issues. Also got the last of my cat parts yesterday. Need to get my stands back from a buddy in Denver, then I can start bolting up the new suspension.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Slow day - I planted some perennial flowers and expanded my newish Rhododendron area by the patio and gave all the rhodies some fertilizer #gardenmonkey. Had a good ride yesterday so I am kind of enjoying a slow day. Had planned to cut down top shoots on the oak hedge but cold and windy so I will save that for warmer weather next week. Rain all weekend so not sure if I will bother riding.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:wave:

Ow, my ball.

Not sure I slept at all as much as just drifted through a drug induced haze all night. Still pretty uncomfortable, but it's manageable. I'm awfully hungry, suppose I should breakfast and espresso myself. Surgery went well, testicle is on its way for biopsy. What comes back from that determines the way forward from here.

I really appreciate everyone's support/jokes. Sometimes you gotta laugh to keep from crying. Thanks fellas.
Glad that you are hanging in there

we could give you a new custom title "Les Balls"

seriously though lets hope that it didn't spread and that chemo or radiation is not in your future

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I’m gonna do a poll for @Pesqueeb’s new custom title. A proper poll in its own thread, but we need a few suggestions. Here’s what I think is up for consideration so far:
  1. Uniballer
  2. Arabian Monocle
  3. Les Balls
Other ideas?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I should go ride my trail bike for the first time since about October.
Wait, what? Where’s that happening?

EDIT: Oh, right. Never mind. Also, Teh Financèe is headed that way today, riding her bike in the desert this afternoon and tomorrow morning. For your FYI.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hello all

going to head up Belcher at noon. This may be a bad idea

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Update for posterity, and because I am certain you all care so much: I have purged the workshop of empty boxes and items that are definitely being donated. Between that and just straight up garbage, it's a solid pickup truck load that I hauled out of there. I rearranged the bike stowage area to possibly accommodate the gravel bike on the trainer, previously it was set up in the middle of the room. It would be nice to keep it set up year-round just in case I only have a small amount of time to get a pedal in it might be useful to have it ready to go even in summer months. Since I don't ride that bike out of doors very often it's fine to leave it in trainer mode, but it also needs to be out the way of all the other shit that happens in the workshop like bike maintenance, ski tuning, home projects, etc. Off to take this garbage to the dumpster, drop off all this nonsense at a thrift shop, go to the bank, and then figure out what to do with the rest of the day.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
that was equally as enthralling as stoney's baseboard update

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Up early, tires down at 7:40. Broke my chain within the first two minutes of the ride. Fixed, continued on regardless and had a killer ride.

Me: rides hard
Garmin: good work! 4 day recovery
Me: makes an espresso and immediately goes riding again

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Up early, tires down at 7:40. Broke my chain within the first two minutes of the ride. Fixed, continued on regardless and had a killer ride.

Me: rides hard
Garmin: good work! 4 day recovery
Me: makes an espresso and immediately goes riding again
I like that you told that Garmin it's not your real dad.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I’m gonna do a poll for @Pesqueeb’s new custom title. A proper poll in its own thread, but we need a few suggestions. Here’s what I think is up for consideration so far:
  1. Uniballer
  2. Arabian Monocle
  3. Les Balls
Other ideas?
Arabian Monocle is both classy and hysterical.

Shouldn't it be Le Ball? Unless this is a tribute to the former tenant of his wrinklepurse.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
TMYK

testes is plural

singular is testis. TESTIS.

although Westy is indeed "teste" much of the month