Quantcast

314159 Saturday 951413

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Comcast has acknowledged that it is their problem, finally. Service guy coming at 1pm.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"Buy a house," they said.

I think it was @Adventurous who mocked me for anticipating total fuckery behind the microwave. Even *my* low expectations were exceeded... fucking ham-fisted morons. :rant:

1616874526885.png

And before anyone asks - yes, they just put a bare outlet with a microwave plugged into it loose in that wall. Fucking plugged it in and stuffed the whole shit-pile behind the giant, gaping hole in the drywall.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"Buy a house," they said.

I think it was @Adventurous who mocked me for anticipating total fuckery behind the microwave. Even *my* low expectations were exceeded... fucking ham-fisted morons. :rant:

View attachment 158231

And before anyone asks - yes, they just put a bare outlet with a microwave plugged into it loose in that wall. Fucking plugged it in and stuffed the whole shit-pile behind the giant, gaping hole in the drywall.

It at least looks like they cut a hole in the drywall instead of smashing a hole with a hammer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Internet to modem "works", but only when hardwired to a single laptop in the basement at the modem. Comcast's argument "modem works", nothing about how everything attached to said connection suddenly stopped working and why the new modem only works with one, hardwired computer.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Had kids all day today as WLF was busy helping her sister with wedding planning shit. FTS.

Parents came this morning with donuts to assist in child watching duties while hot water heater #3 was installed. Switched brands. Don't buy Rheem. Custom pipe support arm welded up and painted, will be tapcon'ed in at some point tomorrow when dry. Dad gave me his welder and all sorts of accessories (no need for yours anymore @Adventurous ). Returned second leaking HWH and picked up 30 boxes of flooring with my dad.

Found the coolant leak in the Focus, coming from a freeze plug, not head gasket as I initially thought. Still going away.

Cleaned up the whole yard today while older kid slept in our bed and baby slept in stroller watching me.

After today, riding tomorrow rain or shine, for as long as my legs will let me.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
ok. canceled plans.
Apex trailhead by us was still gated when we got home yesterday evening, snow behind it hasn't been disturbed since the last storm and there's still > a foot in the shaded areas by our house :)