Quantcast

32mm marzocchi seals???

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
they are 32mm ID 42mm OD and 8mm tall, triple lip if im not wrong.

anyway if theres one seal id try to replace with the original, its that one.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
James | Go-Ride said:
I would probably buy Marzocchi brand seals from a Marzocchi dealer. There is no real standard for seals (oil or dust), so it's best to go with OEM product.
ditto.
no really.
buy Marz stock ones. they're pretty cheap.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
lovebunny said:
if your trying to save money on a 20 dollar part you are the cheapest person ive met
:stupid: couldn't have said it any better!

Zocchi seals last quite a while too. Enduro seals and Marzocchi seals are about all I'd ever use on a zocchi fork. $20-30 maybe for new seals, a couple bucks worth of oil and you're set. Hell I'm still on my first set of seals going on 2 years now with no leaks, no problems, no nothing. Just change the oil every so often and ride!

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
I work in an industrial supply house, stick to the origonals. the ones we sell are not exactly the same. trying to find diferent seals when the origonals work well and are cheap is time poorly spent. almost like this post!!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
James | Go-Ride said:
That's a pretty broad, and incorrect, statement. :D
I think there is a plot by Taiwanese fork manufacturers to destroy all the Italian rubbers seals so the entire suspension market is thrown into chaos.

Or maybe the shops in this kid's town do not believe in keeping Marzocchi parts in stock, and that has become an emergency on a global scale. My advice, order the parts before you start working on your bike.

banj

Monkey
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario
Wow slow day for you guys?

I already said I'd ordered them, oh wait and I also said I meant in my city. Try reading the post before you bash.