Quantcast

333 hurs dei 333

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

It would appear I forgot to plug my work laptop in last night. Of course the charger is in the bedroom, and the wife and dogs are all still sleeping. Guess I'm not working for a bit until they wake up? :confused:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
LE WORK LE UGH

Time to stroll over to the coffee machine, to see if any of the engineers have managed to accomplish the critical task of clicking that brew button.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatchado there, Scrappy!! Slept in this morning for a change. I've got a 5K race tonight, which is weird since those things usually take place on weekend mornings. I will try not to embarrass you guys.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
starting to make coffee when the phone rings. One of my reliable guys calling out sick. Call dispatch because now we have to scramble and redo the routes. I picked up 3 of his transports because then are close to my route and I can slide them in. Gonna run my ass off between 8-12 then go back into chill mode.

Finally having my espresso

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my older brothers dermatologist is slicing and dicing him up....

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello monkeys, I haven't checked in for a few months... things are going great and they're only getting better.

Yesterday I took the road bike out for first time this year and surprised myself with an under 60 minute time for 14.7 miles. Less gunt made it possible for me to use the drops into the wind, the bonus was making 5 out of 6 stop lights. I dug out my old aero bars and went out again after a thunder storm for a fat man's version of intervals. 10 flat miles in 18 to 20 mph winds. Max speed headwind was 21.9 with an average peak 18 or so. Tailwind peaks were consistently over 24.

Today I am gassed and have no ambition for anything productive... just thought I would let you know.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm here. Working today. I will have emailed something around 30k people by EOD today. :busted:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hello monkeys, I haven't checked in for a few months... things are going great and they're only getting better.

Yesterday I took the road bike out for first time this year and surprised myself with an under 60 minute time for 14.7 miles. Less gunt made it possible for me to use the drops into the wind, the bonus was making 5 out of 6 stop lights. I dug out my old aero bars and went out again after a thunder storm for a fat man's version of intervals. 10 flat miles in 18 to 20 mph winds. Max speed headwind was 21.9 with an average peak 18 or so. Tailwind peaks were consistently over 24.

Today I am gassed and have no ambition for anything productive... just thought I would let you know.
Was wondering if you had fallen off the planet. Good to hear from ya.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sounds like :spam:
The employers have us responsible for employee education regarding their retirements. One school district just did raises for the entire staff and brought on all their new hires. So, they asked me to do an outreach campaign to everyone to either increase their savings rates or start if they aren't already. That made up for nearly 20k. The rest are for my other, smaller* (<6k employees) employers who have me doing monthly outreach of varying topics. The client from my position is the employer and I am following their orders, using emails they provide to me. So... Not spam.

What's really fun is when someone goes off on me because "it's spam" I'm a full asshole mode. Usually I disregard people being assholes, but if you're bad enough, I'll throw you under the bus - at least in your mind. "Thank you for your feedback regarding the email. I will forward your email requesting to be unsubscribed to HR so they can remove you from the provided email list. Thanks for your time." People freak the fuck out. I've had multiple call me withing minutes apologizing, asking me not to send it to HR. It's rather amusing. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
ESPN 8 The Ocho is showing "foosballers". It's awesome.

Wow, and it's a legit organization. They have ran ads, I thought it was a spoof.

Last edited: