Quantcast

3am is a good time

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
To wake up, said nobody ever. Went to sleep early, got up early. Ton on my mind, so once I'm up, I'm staying up. Guess I'm gonna work on the bills and study until the girls wake up in 3hrs.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i need to have the sunroof drains blown out in the wagon...the 1/4 inch of standing water in the spare tire well and the morning dew it caused on the interior of the windows was a bit much to come back too....

thanks ian...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Is this the GMT? I think it's the GMT. We'll roll with it and see how it takes. Swam 2400 yards this morning and got a short run to do later before tomorrow's marathon. Gotta take in some extra carbs and water today.

@mykel sorry to hear you got the covid. Hope you feel better soon.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Dew didn’t set in until a little after midnight last night. Short night, but mowed off a lot of tofu nuggets.

Talked with a neighbor that had his water pump go out in his combine. It’s gear driven, so water is in oil, metal is in oil and water. Oooopsy pooopsy.

Rinse repeat today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Looks like it rained over night and going to have chance of showers today.

Better push out this poop, so it doesn't slurry out when I hit one of the wet bridges here at Bromont.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
3am is a normal wake up time for me. Welcome to my world Stoney LOL

Busy day but for once all my transports are here in own so no battling Friday afternoon Commute hell on the Dublin grade of I580 Win. Need to stop by total wine and pick up my beer supply for the weekend during my lunch break.

Electricians are showing up at 9am to install LED Can lights in the master bedroom, new ceiling fan, new bathroom fans and LED lights in both bathrooms and finally adding LED lights to the back yard (after 10 years of living here). plus replacing some old aluminum wiring with Romex ( House is 50 years old)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
3am is a normal wake up time for me. Welcome to my world Stoney LOL

Busy day but for once all my transports are here in own so no battling Friday afternoon Commute hell on the Dublin grade of I580 Win. Need to stop by total wine and pick up my beer supply for the weekend during my lunch break.

Electricians are showing up at 9am to install LED Can lights in the master bedroom, new ceiling fan, new bathroom fans and LED lights in both bathrooms and finally adding LED lights to the back yard (after 10 years of living here). plus replacing some old aluminum wiring with Romex ( House is 50 years old)
I haven't done it since I worked at JPM. But, at least I got a lot of shit done this am.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Still dark outside because the fog is so thick.
Still feel crap after Sunday's easy ride.
Stupid COVID.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
But the chinaman peed on it.
Speaking of which, you see the controversy the dude behind Medford Knife & Tool finds himself in?

ykb1pph5yf391.jpg

He droppes those shirts at the Blade Show, then launched into the typical frothing mouth "Im not a racist everyone who says so is lying and a snowflake and trying to cancel me" speech. So yea, never buying from them (not that they made anything to my taste anyway). Or Hinderer. Or Strider. Or Microtech. Buncha douches the lot of em.

Last edited:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Stressful day yesterday as I had to furlough one of my guys, and have one more to furlough today. Been trying to ride it out hoping business would pick up since August but it hasn't. Hoping it's temporary and can bring them back after the first of the year and not be forced to do layoffs. Riding Demo tomorrow, so hopefully that will ease my mind for a few hours.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

Cold this morning so I drove the kids to their bus stop instead of having them walk. Just as well as the bus was 10 min late.

Now car wash. Then Peloton? and working 1-5 pm from home.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Speaking of which, you see the controversy the dude behind Medford Knife & Tool finds himself in?

View attachment 182922

He droppes those shirts at the Blade Show, then launched into the typical frothing mouth "Im not a racist everyone who says so is lying and a snowflake and trying to cancel me" speech. So yea, never buying from them (not that they made anything to my taste anyway). Or Hinderer. Or Strider. Or Microtech. Buncha douches the lot of em.
fReE sPeCh REEEEEEEEE

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Stressful day yesterday as I had to furlough one of my guys, and have one more to furlough today. Been trying to ride it out hoping business would pick up since August but it hasn't. Hoping it's temporary and can bring them back after the first of the year and not be forced to do layoffs. Riding Demo tomorrow, so hopefully that will ease my mind for a few hours.
I can't speak for everyone, but even when I have to let someone go for cause it completely sucks.