Quantcast

3Focus Comments

DaveyIntense

Chimp
Jul 25, 2008
Berwick
Was in Darlington, UK last night to see the premier of the 3Focus video and have to say that its not bad.

The video is much the same the whole way through its shots from the various world cup races and i never much liked the soundtracks but that's a personal opinion.

There is plenty race footage and a good couple of extras, also its funny at the end when they are asking the riders to sum up there season in 1 word Canberra came up a couple of times too. Some of the fly by wire camera footage is class so good job done there.

Its worth a buy and im sure it will make a good Xmas present to yourself.

It also has footage of Matti Lenkoniieieineeinen morphined out of his nut trying to talk and brayton's playbike gang trying to change a tyre on a hire car.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Better than eathed or at least re-focus? Can you compare it to some other movies? Worth the buy? I was a bit dissapointed with re-focus.

DaveyIntense

Chimp
Jul 25, 2008
Berwick
Better than eathed or at least re-focus? Can you compare it to some other movies? Worth the buy? I was a bit dissapointed with re-focus.
I don't think it is better than Earthed DVD's up to Earthed 5!! If I had to be honest seeing it once was enough for me.. But its personal opinion in it??

If i had to rate it i would say average or 3 out of 5, I don't know what budget the focus team had to work to so you cant really slag them off its a DVD and its worth a watch,

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Geoff Ulmer, Playbiker Ironhorse...
I hope not, that kid SUCKS!!!!!:biggrin:
Damn plattekill goons.:biggrin:

I hope he had a little bit in there, that would be great for him.
I can't wait for the DVD to get here, hopefully wednesday.

luiz carlos

Monkey
Apr 15, 2002
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro
I don't think it is better than Earthed DVD's up to Earthed 5!! If I had to be honest seeing it once was enough for me.. But its personal opinion in it??

If i had to rate it i would say average or 3 out of 5, I don't know what budget the focus team had to work to so you cant really slag them off its a DVD and its worth a watch,
I'm just curious what kind of movie you like.

Just saw 3Focus and is very very good. The "moving" cams are amazing.
9,5 out of 10. Extras are as good as main movie. I liked the soundtrack.
The movie is better than Earthed series( I never liked that speed up footage).

Just saw Victory too. Very good too.

Both movies are obligations for any downhill fan.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
for anyone who loved Super 8 from a few years back you will love this movie

definitely better than some than some films from the past few years that talk about riding more than they actually show actual riding footage.

the non-race sections are pretty rad as well for a change

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
The UK has been shipping to the US even before they sent us the Pilgrims.
CRC took about 9 days to ship but it was WELL worth it.
One of the best if not the best bike movie that I have seen. Every single thing about this movie was great.
I highly recommend.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
CRC took about 9 days to ship but it was WELL worth it.
One of the best if not the best bike movie that I have seen. Every single thing about this movie was great.
I highly recommend.
9 days was a bit long from UK to VT, usually it's about 3-4 days. i'm guessing the extra holiday volume slowed things down in transit and at customs. but i agree, worth the wait; awesome movie.

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
did you have to sign for it? i hope not. I want it to be waiting on my doorstep when i get back to waterbury.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I'm thinking on buying this movie from chain reaction cycles
but will it work in region 1?
I'm in the US, (vermont) and it ran perfectly fine in my macbook pro.
I think that is region one?
SICK MOVIE!!!

I DID have to sign for the package too.