Quantcast

3rd annual darkhorse 40!

maddawg

Chimp
Apr 15, 2002
new york
in case any monkeys might be interested i wanted to get the word out early this year.
the 3rd annual darkhorse 40 will be sunday august 7th 2005! it takes place at stewart state forest and features some of the best singletrack the hudson valley has to offer. it is a 2 lap 40 mile endurance race. new this year are the 2 person team categorys, male, female and co-ed. as always there will be a singlespeed class. no beginner class, sport, expert and pro only. merchandise prizes for all classes. more "hidden" preems this year, tons os swag. race entry gets you a tee shirt and post race bbq!
pre-reg by july 13th for $45 indivigual, 90.00 team. feild is limited to 300. after july 13th reg is 55 ind, 110 team.
check out our website at www.darkhorsecycles.com
you can download a flyer, reg form and waiver. any questions please dont hesitate to contact us.
you can pm me here, email me, or email the shop.
thanks for checking it out and i look forward to seeing some monkeys at the 40!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
the last 2 years I had conflicts .......this year, I really hope I will be there!!

and I know several other :monkey: that have already said they are interested in going

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
maddawg said:
not george.
george and i are partners in crime in this event.

stosh, were you there last year?
Actually no, I wanted to be but I was away. This year it seems like I'll be around. I'm trying to get in shape so my girlfriend and I can do it as a team. I ride Stewart all the time.