Quantcast

3rd day of the year, 3rd ride of the year

splat

Nam I am
Well I have today off a a company holiday . and So did IF_rider. well we diecided to get out there, was a late start about 2:00. it was 53 degrees and over cast. the snow was almost all metled ands the groud was most defiantly soft in some places . but over all it was fun.

since it was just the 2 of us , and we were chasing daylight , made getting good pics a little more difficult.

And here is one of Me riding a rock Spine. I did it and IF_rider says do it again I'll get a Picture of you , after doing it the first time perfectly the 2nd time I dam near slide the rear wheel off, but I recovered and IF got this picture of me.

Notice I have my Light on the handle bars just in case. also I forgot to grab my camel back , so I'm glad it was too long of a ride , even at that I was beggining to get thirsty toward the end.

also another stupid thing I did . when we got back I made the relization I did the entire ride with the front fork locked out .

anyway here is IF_rider trying to get up a Nice slippery hill. and that is all I have for now . but it was so Nice out it was great to ride.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Looks slippery indeed!

I did that once with that fork too Splat! but only for about 10 minutes before realizing it and unlocking it.

Get that Kona! :devil:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had today off. If I could get the ride in early I could ride. It was wet out but.... Well I woke up late. No problem I will just will hurry up and get ready. Well I as much as I hurried... The more I forgot... Stoner moment so I drive home get my stuff. Well I forgot I needed to work on my bike. No problem I start working on it while eating my Oatmeal. I am done but... Somebody else's bike needs to be worked on. I fix that and wrap thing up. Were ready... We walk out the door and it starts raining. WTF? Oh well. 2 for 3 for me.......jdcamb