Quantcast

>>> 4 More Years Wednesday GTM >>>

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
gNope. It’s the East Coast Hardcore Riding Thread. They usurped it from us, the cheating bastards. I demand a recount. I’ll sue!
You have to "Hereby" claim this is the ride organizing thread for it to be legitimate, you don't even need to count then.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
i've settled on 770-ish...but also know how to do the old lift-and-wiggle at speed :D fun to see all of the tree-rash and bar end plugs at certain spots at poston and byt...
Yea but don't you use plastic death bars?
All the lift-and-wiggle in the world can't save you.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Can't we all just get along?

I have friends who have differing political views than myself and don't agree with them on many points. So naturally, we just don't talk about that stuff.
I’m pretty torn on this point, as I’ve expressed earlier. I’d like to say that it’s possible. Regardless of the results, the “losing side” won’t just go away, and clearly about half the voting public feels one way and half feels the other, so it’s an even split.

However, the Tump cheerleaders (not necessarily republican voters) are voting for a hurtful, spiteful, bitter person, a scumbag. The scumbag factor should overpower the political opinions. Those who are voting Trump because they vote republican are functionally voting for the same thing, even if they are queasy about it. These votes are harmful to people, and the environment, and the global image of the US.

I’ve asked myself if the tables were turned and it was the Democrats floating out a loose cannon extremist as a candidate, and the republicans were presenting a moderate conservative, then would I vote conservative despite my centrist tendencies which lean a bit left.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The women cleaning our house found great amusement in my new mask. And just as much when I said I wanted to get 'no mas naranjas'

Edit: me no spell le Espanol

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Figured it out. This is where I'm at this am...

I might just stop socializing with my general area and just work on my house or spend more time studying. There is nothing that can be gained by interacting with a local population that voted 60/40 (r). I think it's finally time to force Wifey back onto the bike, climbing wall, and skis. We don't need local people; I knew we should have just moved to Golden from the get-go.
Looping back onto this. ALL of the Trump signs are down. I haven't seen a flag or sticker in 4 days, including on brodozers I know that had them prominently every day before the election. Still have little interest in interacting with the majority of the fucknuts voting for Cheeto Jesus here, but they've hidden themselves really quicly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Looping back onto this. ALL of the Trump signs are down. I haven't seen a flag or sticker in 4 days, including on brodozers I know that had them prominently every day before the election. Still have little interest in interacting with the majority of the fucknuts voting for Cheeto Jesus here, but they've hidden themselves really quicly.
Plot twist: Q told them to take down the flags and play along

:devil:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Where did you go? We spent the afternoon in/around Barre.
Just as far as townsend, so not too far really. Probably more a product of it's bordering NH than anything. Rest of the family was napping and wanted to go for a little drive to find beers, and usually head east.

Barre is a nice place, I was 10min from there at my old place. Stone Cow brewery on Friday nights with BBQ pre-covid was a flipping awesome time.