Quantcast

4238 miles ridden this past week.......Sturgis

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Fun was had, drinks were drank, girls had very little clothes....

I needed this run, got into trouble a few times, had a great time, remembered what it meant to be single and looking for fun.

Totaled 4238 miles, got in today after a twelve hour run to get home from Utah. Trip went from Yucaipa CA, to Provo Utah on the first day, Provo to Sheridan Wyoming second day, Sheridan to Little big horn then down to badlands national park in South Dakota the next day... We stayed in badlands the time we were there, hit Rushmore, Devils towers, Sturgis a few times of course, the parties were amazing, the people were great, the ride home went from SD Through Nebraska, into Colorado, then back across Utah down through vegas and home. Got home at noon today and my hearing is finally coming back, we made it from SD to Socal in two days ride time.....So have some pics to see of the trip, no I cannot show my favorites, they are def not work safe, and even more so not RM safe...

Just inside arizona past Nevada...

My uncle chilling heading for Casper Wyoming

Our campsite in Sheridan

Me on the way up to Little big horn

What I did not know about little big horn was that when the soldiers were buried most were unidentified, they were buried right were they were found, and a headstone was placed with no name but info on their regiment etc etc, these were all over the valley, really sets in as to what took place there

My seventeen year old cousin, we got a few shots with him and a few pretty girls just to see if we could embarrass him.

Nice fuel gauge

Badlands..... Miles and Miles and Miles of this.... Truly amazing site to see.

Devils tower

Now some shots from Sturgis itself, like I said a lot of the photos Are nto going on the internet... I had a hell of a good time

Saw her so I needed a picture with her

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
and Dirty Mike survived

STURGIS, S.D. (AP) — The South Dakota Highway Patrol says nine people died at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, which officially ended on Sunday.

The Patrol says eight people died in fatal accidents, including an Oakes, N.D., woman who was killed Friday when her motorcycle struck a pickup truck driven by a Colorado man.

Authorities say the victim, 43-year-old Sheila Coleman, was not wearing a helmet.

The Patrol says 50 people were injured in accidents during the rally, down from 80 last year.

Statistics released Sunday show that 251 people were arrested for driving drunk during the event, up from 235 last year. Misdemeanor drug arrests were up from 149 to 185. Felony drug arrests were down from 43 last year to 34 this year.

Preliminary reports show that traffic numbers were up over 2011.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Patrol-says-9-people-died-during-Sturgis-rally-3782641.php#ixzz23McybnkT

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Traffic there was something else, we were about a hundred miles out of sturgis and it was still overrun with bikes.... I was talking with one of the state troopers while we were there, at that time all the fatality accidents were all alcohol related...