Quantcast

45' Gap Video from Silverton ,for real

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
why didn't you guys a a dh race this year.
freeride is cool and whatnot but we want
races with it in the weekend.

alex morgan

Silverton Mt

Chimp
Jun 29, 2004
we will be doing a race as part of the 5 Days of Freeride Fury next year. They just take a lot more effort of volunteer help to run vs a freeride comp.

All the hits have tranny's, you just have to hit to use em, or do like Bender, let the bike and body absorb it.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
W4S said:
Seth Morrison on a DH bike?! Is he as sick on a bike as he is on skis?

I need to make it out there next summer, looks fun.
I've ridden with Seth, although it was a couple of years ago, and lets just say he was not a "Double Black Diamond" rider... on skis though he would be one up on me.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Sick Vid and terrain......., but man that music sucked. I dont usually comment on that stuff, but in this case i think hip hop would have been better.....

Silverton Mt

Chimp
Jun 29, 2004
Dates not yet finalized, but in the last two weeks of next June sometime.

Seth picks up riding very quickly with his natural skills, as he had not ridden much at all and was nailing the 27' gap hit in a matter of minutes.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
yep, good vid for sure... gotta agree, cr@ppy song tho'...

i wonder how long before there is a good ole fashioned american lawsuit as a result of the 45' creek / river gap... :)

too much for this old man...

but the road gaps tho' :drool:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Pegboy said:
Literally, Yes. All things considered, No.
I don't know what that means......... Does your username mean something other than "esteemed guest on pirate ship?" :confused:

But I think it's cool to see a pro skier sending 'er on another variety of toy. McConkey has his parachutes, seth has a big bike. :thumb:

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
kidwoo said:
I don't know what that means......... Does your username mean something other than "esteemed guest on pirate ship?" :confused:

But I think it's cool to see a pro skier sending 'er on another variety of toy. McConkey has his parachutes, seth has a big bike. :thumb:
Yeah it has some literal meaning to it, I have some great photos I would post but I can't seem to locate them. If you have ever seen any of the Warren Miller movies though, you may have seen me.