Quantcast

'49 Willy's

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
I realize this is not ebay or the Autotrader. I've been trying to sell this now for about 3 months and have not gotten a bite other than spammers. Post it on Craigslist and within 20 minutes gets buried beneath other cars with no further exposure. I also have it posted on various Jeep websites
I'm tryin to sell this to pay off other debt so my move next year north will go smoother.
Its a '49 Jeep Willy's Wagon. Completely updated mechanically 350 v8, 4 speed automatic, power steering, and power brakes. Extremely fast and fun to drive. Nice sound system inside.
In a good economy this would fetch between 9 and 10 thousand. Knowing times suck right now I'm asking 8 or any reasonable offer. Now heres the bone I'm throwing anyone who wants it. I will give 10% of the sale to whoever helps get this sold.https://accounts.craigslist.org /post/shwpst?pii=1898343636&db=lv
For what ever reason I can't link it. Posting ID is 1898343636

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
you gave us a link to your personal account. We'd need the actual ad visible to buyers. :D

Oh, and I can almost guarantee someone in Asheville will buy it. Put it in Asheville Craigslist. That way you'll get extended search results from Charlotte, Atlanta and Knoxville searches.