Quantcast

49er's vs Texans.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was thinking, if Bush is the next Tony Dorsett, this victory will be a shining moment in a horrible niners season.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Rip said:
Nope, it's over, congrats Reggie Bush, you're going to a dead end team in the Texans.
He could always hold out and say he doesn't want to play for them. If he goes to the Texans, it will be like Barry Sanders with the Lions.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I don't think Reggie Bush will go to Houston. They have a young, talented running back and don't need another one. What they need is an offensive line to protect their QB and make holes for their backs to run through.
I think they will trade the first pick for a handful of other picks to build an offense.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Potroast88 said:
I don't think Reggie Bush will go to Houston. They have a young, talented running back and don't need another one. What they need is an offensive line to protect their QB and make holes for their backs to run through.
I think they will trade the first pick for a handful of other picks to build an offense.
Well, you're probably right, but the Texans could use basically anything...Their line is horrid, though. I feel bad for Carr. He gets the crap knocked out of him every week.