Quantcast

4th of July shed Thread

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
It a holiday, time to celebrate by riding :D

I have some friends coming up from Reeshmond to ride, and I HAVE TO ride. I havent been on my big bike in a LOOOOOONG time :dead:

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
everybody's out of town... i'm starting the roadtrip to Arizona saturday morning, be gone for 2 weeks. dan & andrew & sarah are trippin to whistler...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
rideLIKEjehu said:
everybody's out of town... i'm starting the roadtrip to Arizona saturday morning, be gone for 2 weeks. dan & andrew & sarah are trippin to whistler...
That sucks everyone is away. I finally get a day, 1 DAY!, off work, and no one is around :(

Guess I dont have to call Dan, I was gonna call him tomorrow, but if he's goin to Whistler, guess hes not gonna want to stick around for the shed :)

SarahMaria

Chimp
Nov 24, 2003
Santa Cruz, CA
BigMike said:
That sucks everyone is away. I finally get a day, 1 DAY!, off work, and no one is around :(

Hey Mike - I'm still in FC. Important family stuff came up - nothing serious, and I am flying out to Seattle to meet up with Dan and Andrew on the 8th.
I want to ride!! Is anyone riding Sat? I can ride Sunday AM until about 3 pm at the latest. I'll ride both days. I really want to ride the shed tomorrow!

Sarah

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
So is anyone coming? I hope so. If so, and you get this this morning, gimme a call. Its 8:00, and everyone is still running around gettin ready, so we are going to be a little late...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Sat. was absolutely beautiful. We rode from 9:30am - 5:30pm without me wrecking even once(first time in ages) and saw one other group up there- Dave K. and his RDR pals. NY strip steaks, Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout, tubes o' K and an endless supply of bottle rockets prevented me from riding on Sun or Mon, though. :devil:

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
llkoolkeg said:
Sat. was absolutely beautiful. We rode from 9:30am - 5:30pm without me wrecking even once(first time in ages) and saw one other group up there- Dave K. and his RDR pals. NY strip steaks, Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout, tubes o' K and an endless supply of bottle rockets prevented me from riding on Sun or Mon, though. :devil:
tubes o' K and Oatmeal Stouts sound like race fuel to me... :evil: