Quantcast

4x race at Morristown BMX Track

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Profro and I went to race at the Morristown track the other day and the idea of a 4x race on that track popped up. So would anyone be interested?

Thacker

Chimp
Nov 27, 2004
Yeah I would deffinitly be interested in racing it....when and what time, I'm there....that would be dope...their track is so fun, and so fast....just let me know if it's going down....

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
You guys oughta do the national in Evansville, IN in late June, if nothing else to see how a big BMX race compares to a Norba nat. The track's just as downhill as Morristown but with better jumps and tightly bowled turns. Oughta be about a five hour drive from Knowville.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Yeah, they do...same as locals. You'll be at somewhat of a competitive disadvantage against the 24s but the track's so f%^&ing cool you'll have a blast no matter how you place.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Come to think of it, there are several big races close to y'all coming up:

-Nashville/last weekend of April (but that track's like Windrock - it can break you off bad)
-Winston Salem/Memorial Day weekend (another GREAT, MTB friendly track)
-If you didn't go to Evansville, you could also check out an ABA nat in Cleveland, TN the same weekend
Louisville, KY/Labor Day weekend

www.nbl.org for details

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Ok...anybody got a flyer or phone number for hte North Spartanburg BMX track? I can't seem to find it anywhere...no 411 listing...nothing on google but the Greenville track. Some older lady who sounded half dead and tried to tell me hoe to get to Southside in Greenville but instead told me directions to her house by accident was listed for the Spartanburg one.../?

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
JeffD said:
Why, are you gonna give the track a shot as well?

All these guys crossing over to BMX is bringing a tear to my eyes.
Not so much a cross over for me but a breath of freah air.