Quantcast

5.10 impact on bike spy photos

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
took these photos about 1.5 months ago. my photos, my bike, bizutch test piloting.

guess its ok to show these photos now.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
thanks, there were about 110 that i took. 5.10 now owns 7 of them for their use.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Okay Okay, they're shoes. Anyone want to tell me why they are so sweet. DO they have some feature that I am missing?

FOr my DH needs I reach back into the sk8ter days of yorn for the Vans, circa 1991. I like to feel my pedals baby, aww jeah, ut not too much (thanks Dr. Scholls, 3 pads in each shoe do me right).

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
golgiaparatus said:
Okay Okay, they're shoes. Anyone want to tell me why they are so sweet. DO they have some feature that I am missing?

FOr my DH needs I reach back into the sk8ter days of yorn for the Vans, circa 1991. I like to feel my pedals baby, aww jeah, ut not too much (thanks Dr. Scholls, 3 pads in each shoe do me right).
you have to try them to understand - they stick to pedals like velcro

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
golgiaparatus said:

they use 5.10 Stealth sticky rubber, are super durable, and they have extra sole padding where your pedals are for impact. When you wear them your feel will not move at all unless you take your foot completely off the pedal.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I have a pair of their Mt Master approach shoes that need to be resoled soon. I've beat the heck out of them, but they're still going strong. I love my Five.Tenies

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
yeah i have some mtn masters too, i love the sticky feeling when your walking on cement hehe. if only i had the money...i got some of those crappy 5.10's frome campmor couple years ago but they never fit right like the masters...