Quantcast

5.10s are amazing

gmac

Monkey
Apr 6, 2002
Yup.

Insane traction. With new pedals it is a bit much. Once they get nice and smashed they shoes work perfect.

Get Some !

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
adam novatt told me to post these things here

these things in my opinion wont compar to the five ten

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
Got some just before Christmas and only have one ride on them but they are totally different to my old vans. Great grip, comfortable and I might not run clips at Whistler any more...

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
yep with these thing they are like riding clipless without the clips

Dr. Steth

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Anywhere but here.
I'd say mine ran a little on the small side, but they did stretch after wearing them a bit.
Among eveything, I also like the sturdieness(sp?) in the toe area. Those "guide" tennis don't offer near the pro.
And to change foot positions I just roll the ball of my foot to get them situated(funns). The learning curve if you wanna call it that, is well worth it.
The only prob with the low's, is they tear up those tendon/ankle protectors. ie: Dainese ankle guards...so I just wear that **** undr my socks.
Thanks Five Ten.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I wish I had negotiated to make a dollar per sale when I did that whole drive to bring them back.
But can't complain considering I got two free pairs out of the deal. Oh, and I like the high tops (also have the lows)cause when I ride with them, I kinda "squeeze" the bike with my heels like on my old motobike. THey keep my ankle bone from getting banged up.