Quantcast

5 Bikes STOLEN out of San Diego Garage

stephanie

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
East County via East Coast
We had 5 bikes stolen from out garage in San Diego (North Park area) early Monday morning.

Here is a list:

2006 Mongoose ECD with Boxxer World Cup fork color: blue/white/orange size: M

2005 Intense M3 with Manitou Travis 7" fork color: brown black size: S

2003 Intense Tazer with Manitou Bomber fork color: red size: S

2003 Specialized Epic (only has 1 front chain ring) color: red size: M

2003 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo (xc bike, spinergy rims, black fork) color: silver/blue size: S no pic

Please keep your eyes open on the streets and the message boards! Please let us know if you see anything that even slightly matches any of these bikes.

PM me (Steph) or email Dan at nasiviru@hotmail.com or Steph at castaway222@hotmail.com. Or just call the cops...

Collectively, we have a huge number or eyes and ears. The bikes could end up anywhere, but maybe someone will be dumb enough to make a mistake and will get caught.

Thanks everyone,

Dan & Steph

blong

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
San Diego
What are the specifics to how it was stolen? Is your garage in an alley?

I live in Hillcrest...I could certainly be a target.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Mod edit: nothing useful to contribute? Then don't.

Not mod edit: I don't remember what I said, but I'm sure it was snarky and I swear to Mod it won't happen again for at least 30 seconds.

Last edited:

doodler7

Chimp
Dec 20, 2007
SoCal
whoa! man, last year too around this time, our friends who moved in around Vermont area in Hillcrest got their bikes stolen from their garage, on the alley. wtf? i bet it's the same thieves.

2gungho

Monkey
Sep 15, 2009
South I.E
Man, I think the person had scouted out your digs before he took your rigs. From working with many offenders he, she or them will be back for more. Load your gun.

nutz

Chimp
Oct 2, 2010
wow that sux...very sorry to hear and I will keep an eye out

not to be a sore spot, but stolen from a garage, 5 bikes, sounds VERY much like someone that you know or have had over there...they would need to know what to look for and when it would be safe for em to steal your stuff...they are probably right under your nose