Quantcast

5 Thursday 5

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yo!

Raaaaaaiiiin today, so much for riding.

Was discussing work goals with my team and one guy sent out the template he said he and his wife have been using in their personal lives for the past 4-5 years to keep on track. And this is why i will never be successful.

I am suspicious of the store listed with the cheapest price on this monitor.
View attachment 149594
$100, its worth the gamble.

Yo!

Was discussing work goals with my team and one guy sent out the template he said he and his wife have been using in their personal lives for the past 4-5 years to keep on track. And this is why i will never be successful.

"template he said he and his wife have been using in their personal lives for the past 4-5 years to keep on track"

Wat...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yo!

It's also why you can tell stories about travelling to Everest and he can't.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work. Home day for Haley. Can't tell if it's been raining or just sense fog condensation.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
"template he said he and his wife have been using in their personal lives for the past 4-5 years to keep on track"

Wat...
It's also why you can tell stories about travelling to Everest and he can't.
I'd post it so everyone here might achieve success in their personal lives too, but i fear that may be a bit too self-identifying. Already had forum activity make its way into my real life once. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
All you really need to know is: fuck work.

If you keep this in the forefront of your mind, you will be a step ahead of the rest of the world.
My mom gave my dad (recently retired) soooooo much shit for telling me my goal should be to earn as much as possible while doing as little as possible. I do believe the corporate transition from viewing employees as valuable contributors to being expendable commodities has transformed his view.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My mom gave my dad (recently retired) soooooo much shit for telling me my goal should be to earn as much as possible while doing as little as possible. I do believe the corporate transition from viewing employees as valuable contributors to being expendable commodities has transformed his view.
i'm getting mine then i'm getting out. fuck this noise. my CFP knows my goal is to retire as early as possible.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I can't imagine having a life so planned out that it fits neatly into a template. Hell even my wife the OCD to the max accountant will sometimes just say eff it and go off track. I may not have a lot saved up or know where the hell I'm going to but I have ended up in the most incredible places doing amazing stuff because of that. We are all going to die so we might as well have shit loads of fun getting there.

Back to today... Really feeling the effects of busting off an hour plus of weight lifting last night, lots of tired muscles. Espresso has kicked in nicely though. Now to eat then off to work for an easy schedule day. I start at 08:30 and finish at 1600.

Found the original stem that came with Ruths road bike that is now mine. Carbon fiber Trek with a triple up front. She needed a short ass stem, I need a 120, Tonight's project will be to get the bike road ready.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
i'm getting mine then i'm getting out. fuck this noise. my CFP knows my goal is to retire as early as possible.
Maybe I should consider one of those. Probably tell me something like, great job, you are on track to retire comfortably at 75!

Isn't that why most of us spend half the work day posting on here? :D
I'm just trying to get my posts per day metric up. Its one of my personal goals.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hey, its actually Friday guys. :D

A group of us are going up north to ride in Sudbury over the weekend. I've never ridden there, so it should be good. It looks rocky, with lots of crap like the picture below. I am excited, excited enough that I took tomorrow off to go up in the morning and ride solo, while the rest of the circus has to work and leave in the afternoon. SUCKAS.

We're "camping" on someone's front lawn and will have to shower in the lake. Hopefully the water isn't gnarly cold. Debating whether to use my tent or just sleep in the car. More space in the tent and air flow...

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Icky out. Going to try and squeeze in a ride downtown to pick up coffee beans, but imma wait for it to warm up and the fog to burn off. I feel like someone with my history best not take any chances in low visibility.

I can't imagine having a life so planned out that it fits neatly into a template.
This person seems bound to have a real rude awakening one day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

A group of us are going up north to ride in Sudbury over the weekend. I've never ridden there, so it should be good. It looks rocky, with lots of crap like the picture below. I am excited, excited enough that I took tomorrow off to go up in the morning and ride solo, while the rest of the circus has to work and leave in the afternoon. SUCKAS.

White tires after Labor Day. :rant:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Yeah white tires, not sure who would actually use something like that?! Thats a random picture from trailforks. :panic:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

We're "camping" on someone's front lawn and will have to shower in the lake. Hopefully the water isn't gnarly cold. Debating whether to use my tent or just sleep in the car. More space in the tent and air flow...

this reminds me...... over the weekend i saw 3 dudes riding the XC trails i was on with full face helmets and full backpacks.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
:twitch:

Post up their pre-coitus checklist next.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hiya, pals!! I swam early this morning even though I didn't want to but I had a lane reservation for 6:30 and I didn't want to be one of those cockfarts that books a lane and then doesn't show up. So, 2400 yards done, and was fast for me but still pretty lousy for anyone who is an actual competitive swimmer.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Post it!
I'd post it so everyone here might achieve success in their personal lives too, but i fear that may be a bit too self-identifying. Already had forum activity make its way into my real life once. :rofl:
Gah, no fun

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Headed in to RNMP for a hike and gawking at mountains soon. Yes, got my entry permit a week or two ago.