Quantcast

5 Thursday 5

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It's supposed to clear up later this afternoon, fingers crossed.

Is this route a good one:

I vote CO Monkey day out next year if we all survive the next 8 months.
I've never ridden the Elk Park portion, but can confirm that the rest is Grade A front range. Would bang.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'MORN. (lmao) I ran for an hour this morning. My right calf/shin is being an asshole, but I'll ignore that until it gets better or I am unable to physically run.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rainy-tail end of sally rolling through. coffee and halfheartedly working. might postpone camping to next weekend to give things a chance to dry out.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
G'morning all. Two days-worth of work today, bikes and beers tonight, then a long weekend of camping with the kids. Oh, and it's payday, so a case of our new IPA was just delivered to my office. :)

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Here.

Building up an old P-Street for the pump track/flow jump trail here... funny how hard it is to find parts.. It's a rim brake frame and I'm missing 1 arm.... And the rest of the gyro....

I've also managed to lose my truing stand over the last few years....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Here.

Building up an old P-Street for the pump track/flow jump trail here... funny how hard it is to find parts.. It's a rim brake frame and I'm missing 1 arm.... And the rest of the gyro....

I probably have some v-brakes in the spares box if that would help out.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here.

if it takes BMX brakes i might have a set.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Here.

I also have an Avid 5 rim brake assembly and lever laying around. Used for like 2 hours total until I realized my people are a ground dwelling breed, and any hope I had for flight was dashes in those 2 hours.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am not working today. Working off and on on a paper that's been dragged out the last two years or so.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
I probably have some v-brakes in the spares box if that would help out.
It might,

if it takes BMX brakes i might have a set.
It's has posts, wish it had disk tabs..

I also have an Avid 5 rim brake assembly and lever laying around. Used for like 2 hours total until I realized my people are a ground dwelling breed, and any hope I had for flight was dashes in those 2 hours.
Well, that's what I need, It has one side of the Avid 5s right now.... Let me know what you want for them..

Thanks all!!!