Quantcast

5 Thursday 5

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Shit. My friend Rodrigo broke his leg six weeks ago (compound fracture) he was in a Skilled nursing facility for post hospital care . I had taken him to a Dr's appointment last Monday. That night he threw a blood clot and the rehab sent him to the hospital in a code 3 ambulance. He passed away at 9 this morning.

He was the kind of guy you had a ball with, drinking beer, eating tacos and engaging in raunchy bullshit sessions.

he was only 44, Adio's Compadre

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Shit. My friend Rodrigo broke his leg six weeks ago (compound fracture) he was in a Skilled nursing facility for post hospital care . I had taken him to a Dr's appointment last Monday. That night he threw a blood clot and the rehab sent him to the hospital in a code 3 ambulance. He passed away at 9 this morning.

He was the kind of guy you had a ball with, drinking beer, eating tacos and engaging in raunchy bullshit sessions.

Boooo........

Sorry Eric, that sucks.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

fuck. really sorry man.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
It might,

It's has posts, wish it had disk tabs..

Well, that's what I need, It has one side of the Avid 5s right now.... Let me know what you want for them..

Thanks all!!!
Lemme dig through my parts bin and shoot you a PM when I figure out what I have in there