Quantcast

$5 yard sale find .

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
splat said:
$5 how can you go wrong ?
By not dropping another $20 at Target for a cheap helmet and pads.

:D

Nice find! You guys are half way to the circus.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
chicodude said:
You do realize your kid looks exactly like you, right. I mean mini splat
Some kids look like young versions of their parents.

I know! Crazy huh?

:D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
splat said:
and I'm working on teaching him a Skill so he won't be leaching off of me for ever!
:thumb: that away. once he masters that, get him on an ultimate wheel, and make sure he can jugle while riding them!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sweet deal for sure.

My brother had one when I was little and I hurt myself more than once trying to ride that damn thing. Hope he has better luck than I did (I'm sure he does too).

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
You can't get a DUI on a unicycle, just a DIP (drunk in public) since it's not operated by a chain drive system. A giraffe unicycle, of course, has a chain, so you could get a DUI on that, but a regular unicycle=no DUI's!

It's amazing the amount of stuff you can get away with while riding a unicycle. I think I'll ride mine away from my next 7-11 snatch and grab.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
bikenweed said:
You can't get a DUI on a unicycle, just a DIP (drunk in public) since it's not operated by a chain drive system. A giraffe unicycle, of course, has a chain, so you could get a DUI on that, but a regular unicycle=no DUI's!

It's amazing the amount of stuff you can get away with while riding a unicycle. I think I'll ride mine away from my next 7-11 snatch and grab.

It kinda worries me you know all that.....Kinda.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
bikenweed said:
I am sure Splat's nine year old son will be glad to know that.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
splat said:
Maybe he won't but splat himself might. :think:

and how the thought of using a uni in a Snatch and grab at a 7-11 , just sounds like a Steve Martin Sketch
You know in order to learn how to drunken uni ride, you must first have a uni!:rofl: