5 yrs and $10,000 fine...for a dildo?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Echo said:
holy f*king popup hell
I thought you were smart or something?

Don't you have some sort of pop-up-blocker?

The people who are riding us (the adult novelty industry) so hard are probably at home buying it (sex toys and novelties) on the Internet.
:thumb:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
"The bill is being pushed by Rep. Davenport, who in an interview, disclosed he had not gotten any trim in over 6 years."

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ciaran said:
I bet this is going to get moved to the PD forum soon.
It would be nice if there were clear rules/guidelines that we all knew and that the mods followed consistently.

It's annoying that the different mods have different standards.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
LordOpie said:
It would be nice if there were clear rules/guidelines that we all knew and that the mods followed consistently.

It's annoying that the different mods have different standards.
the RM standards committee is currently at their annual off-site, but tee time @ pebble beach was an hour ago, and no word has been leaked about progress made so far.

yeah, wouldn't it be so nice that <gasp> threads might be moved in a consistent manner </gasp>.

it's really what keeps me up at night.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
narlus said:
the RM standards committee is currently at their annual off-site, but tee time @ pebble beach was an hour ago, and no word has been leaked about progress made so far.
that almost sounds like some sort of slam on the NFL.

Their rules committee does an outstanding job of attempting to control the chaos that is ref'ing a monster game like football.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
narlus said:
the stakes here are very similar. thanks for the useful analogy.
WTF?

This is nothing like the NFL, nor nowhere near as important.

[IslamicCurse]May Ditka punch your camel and run off with your wife.[/ic]

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
LordOpie said:
I thought you were smart or something?

Don't you have some sort of pop-up-blocker?
Well you definitely thought wrong :D

But I'm not allowed to install any unauthorized software on my laptop at work. At home I am popup free :p

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Echo said:
Well you definitely thought wrong :D

But I'm not allowed to install any unauthorized software on my laptop at work. At home I am popup free :p
So Firefox isn't on the authorized list? :(

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
LordOpie said:
So Firefox isn't on the authorized list? :(
I wish! I have some software for engineering that is EXTREMELY integrated into IE, and basically anytime anyone makes a change to their laptop that even so much as remotely affects IE, the engineering software stops working. So instead of figuring out why their software is so freakin' finicky and fixing it, they just mandated that nobody can install anything. :rolleyes:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
hopefully they will ban sex toys, and eventually intercourse itself. The population of the southern states will eventually dissappear altogether. serves them right for trying to secede. lousy incestuous a$$holes

[please note - if you took that seriously at all, please contact Dr. Jack Kevorkian immediately]

S.n.a.k.e.

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
N. Tonawanda, NY
I love this guys name:

Maj. Johnson said he knew nothing of Rep. Davenport’s proposal and was unsure how it could help their investigations, which involve undercover detectives renting movies or buying magazines and prosecutors determining whether they’re obscene.
Major Johnson!!! ROFL sounds like a pr0n star...

Peace,

Marc

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Ridemonkey said:
In other news, cucumber farmers in South Carolina are having a record breaking season.
BWAHAHAAAA:rofl:

speaking of strange trends in the marketplace, the number of disposable razors sold is directly proportional to the number of cucumbers sold. Retailers are still trying to make a correlation. :clue: