Quantcast

50 of the crappiest beers ever (per RateBeer.com)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
There are a ton of malt liquors that are way worse than the Old English. For anyone who grew up drinkin the ghetto a** 40s that were only available in the mini-marts that would sell to anyone with a note saying that you were over 21... I can definitely name a few...

Blue Bull
Colt 45
Magnum

That original list left out soooooo many extremely crappy beers. It's amazing what you would drink to get drunk your younger days.

Last edited:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
There are a ton of malt liquors that are way worse than the Old English. For anyone who grew up drinkin the ghetto a** 40s that were only available in the mini-marts that would sell to anyone with a note saying that you were over 21... I can definitely name a few...

Blue Bull
Colt 45
Magnum

That original list left out soooooo many extremely crappy beers. It's amazing what you would drink to get drunk your younger days.
Schlitz Bull Ice.................ugh....my stomach....my liver................my pride....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
22. College was awesome.

And we are in agreeance.

I still like to have the occasional Milwaukee's Best. I will make no argument that it is good but I drank enough of it to acquired a taste. Used to be able to get kegs of the stuff for $19 + deposit. The memories it brings back...

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Good to see there's a chile beer representing. I've never tasted a chile beer that was even in the BALLPARK of being drinkable.
Its an initiation here :D

Being a locally brewed beer, I found it at the store...thought I'd give it a shot.

It was far worse than I could have imagined :dead::dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I've had 23 of those... that I remember.

Westy, there are a lot of awful beers that I can drink. Milwaukee's Best, though, is swill that represents a special kind of hell. I can probably count on one hand the beers I've tried that I could not make it through, and that's one of them.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Back in college the big "new alcohol policy" that they instituted while I was there was that the (on-campus) fraternities couldn't have kegs at their parties... So instead they had MASSIVE piles of Milwaukee's Best cans behind the bar. I'm talking 6-7' high. Ahhhh, good times.

DhDork

Monkey
Mar 30, 2007
Hell, AZ
24+/- of 'em and I'm not even 21 yet (little over 3 months):rant:. Regret every single one.:bad: Completely agree with the top 3. Natty is fvcking horrible.