Quantcast

$50 off Seasons pass Whistler

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
You can go to WORCA and Get $50 off the seasons pass @ Whistler for $40 cdn. This is the card also lets you race in the Wednesdays Toonie's. Just print the receipt and pay when you get your seasons pass.
Your not just saving $10cdn Your also supporting Whistlers Off Road Cycling Association.
WORCA

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Where does it say that on the web site? I just checked it out but didn't see where it shows the advantages of the card.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
The BRO card from NSMB also gives a discount. you can decide a one time price off a seasons pass, or 10 dollars off each day ticket for as long as the cards good. I used mine for the 10 dollar discount last year. It works good becuase Extended play is 10 bucks on top of the day price, but they gave you a 10 dollar voucher for food at the GLC. So I pretty much got extended play for free, plus 10 bucks in food (a burger). The BRO card also gives you a ton of discounts all over vancouver and whistler. I know the WORCA one supports some cause, but saving more $$ is always nice. (greedy consuming american here, remember)

http://www.nsmb.com/market_place/brocard/brocardintro.php

Edit : Fat fingers.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Do you know if they have family brocards? I want to save as much money as possibe. We will be buying 2 season passes Memorial day weekend...I don't know if we would have the cards in time anyways...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Originally posted by MUTOLI
Do you know if they have family brocards? I want to save as much money as possibe. We will be buying 2 season passes Memorial day weekend...I don't know if we would have the cards in time anyways...
Its one discount per card (so i believe). So you guys would have to buy 2 cards to get the full effect.

From the website.....

You can pick up a BroCard for $39.95 plus tax at :
John Henry Bikes in North Van, (easy to get to off of hwy 1 if you go the truck crossing. )
West Point Cycles in Vancouver
Bicycle Cafe in Kamloops
Blak Dog Bikes in Coquitlam.
After March 1st you'll also be able to buy one at Fanatyk Co in Whistler.

I wouldnt mind getting one. 40 cdn means you need to use it 4 times to make it pay off (using the 10 dollar a day discount). I wont have the bones to buy a full on pass and i dont know even if i did have a pass if I would make full use of it.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
We are hoping to to make full use of the passes. We would like to make it up there as much as possible. Making up for last year when Ethan was broken...the passes went down the drain...:mumble: