TDF
F1GP Qually

edit: and riding bikes.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hit the dirt at 7am.
Overnight monsoon made things interesting as rock slabs were intermittently grippy or greasy. Swarms of greenheads were moderately infuriating.

Taking youngest to look at some tanks at Patton homestead then maybe sling some lead at the range. He loves banging the 6” gong at 100yards. He’s off to camp for a few weeks tomorrow.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Today we’re re-installating a fresh water system in our camper. Hopefully there’s enough time for a ride later. And then beer!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So new jurb after 1 month introduces a big change of one of the channels I'm handling. One day after i finish planing it. Then the company sends me on 1.5 weeks of work trips. Then my remote work tokens don't work. Then our team assistant goes on holiday. Then I break my toe. FML and call me Mr. Overtime

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Stuffed my belly full of delicious Italian eats last night. Pushed out an equally sized poop this morning.

Going riding at a local place. Flat, short and easy with some nice awkward roots in places. Going to head over to an old dirt pump track after and see if it's any good still.

Then going swimming.

Avoiding interwebs for DH spoilers.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode a new to me trail today. Steep rocky super rowdy. So fun. Pics in the pic thread.
The one we were recently discussing?
Edit: vert chart topping out at 10k would appear to be it.

45 road miles, 4500ft vert, high of 98 freedums.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I drove the Switzerland Trail with the elder two kids in the back. They enjoyed it, and no paint or tire sidewalls were sacrificed. Win all around.

Tomorrow they want to go on their (flat, easy) mountain biking trail with me, so that shall happen.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rainbow trout caught. I suck at fly fishing.
You must not suck too bad if u caught something. I'd imagine creek conditions are somewhat challenging right now, no?

Rode a new to me trail today. Steep rocky super rowdy. So fun. Pics in the pic thread.
Yes. Omg that climb. And that descent!!!
Jesus TF.....
PM me some details, n00B! If it's north of White Ranch there's a good chance I've never ridden it.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
85f did oil change, airfilter cabin filter tire rotation and replaced brakes and rotors in the driveway cause my wife has so much shit in the garage you can't get a bicycle in there.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You must not suck too bad if u caught something. I'd imagine creek conditions are somewhat challenging right now, no?
Where Taylor River drained into the reservoir. Was referred to as fish Disney World

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had some Laotianmonsoon rain hit us mid ride. First rain ride of the year, somehow. Forgot how much fun riding trails in the rain are!

We ended up washing ourselves and the bikes off at the empty splash pad next to the little pump track park we stopped at after.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Stuffed my face with pulled pork, coleslaw beef ribs and mac.n.chz... I declare this day complete. Well done, beautiful people .

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went go karting with the kids this afternoon. kinda spendy but fun. would do again.

gonna get a trail ride in tomorrow AM if i can motivate myself. looks like there's a crack in the pinch bolt area on one side of my 36. will keep an eye on it...