Quantcast

55 TST2 and Giro remedy cf raven

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
wondering what the adjustments are for the tst2 55. also, if there are any owners of the 08 giro remedy cf in raven paintjob, can you please pm me with pics of your helmet in high detail. i want to use the trees for a project/tattoo

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
A: that manual tells me nothing. What does tst2 do, high/low speed compression/rebound?

B: there are larger images on google, but i need very large high res. not 200x 200 pixels.

thanks tho.

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
i just got a tst2 today on my sanction. It is just coil spring, with an air preload (worthless). Rebound adjustment (worthfull, normal wide range). And the tst2 is just what seems to be a low speed compression for the most part.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
A: that manual tells me nothing. What does tst2 do, high/low speed compression/rebound?

B: there are larger images on google, but i need very large high res. not 200x 200 pixels.

thanks tho.
The Trail Selection Technology 2 is our basic version of the TST without the fine adjustment settings, but with all the trail tuning benefits which equates to an enjoyable ride in all the terrain condition and riding style.
Taken from the manual.

You want to know how to adjust the high/low speed compression? Buy a 66RC3.

The TST is a miserable version of compression adjustment, I know, because I have it on one of my forks. It blew out a few months ago, don't care.