Quantcast

5lb frame similar to evil D.O.C.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Are there any 5 lb frames that have similar geometry to an evil DOC or Sinister Ridge.

Looking for a slack head angle (around 68°), Top tube within .5" of 24", and 15.5-16" chainstays. A BB below 13" would also be a plus.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
how much you looking to spend? brad @ nemesis prject could most likely build you up a custom deathmobile or secret agent that would fit that criteria... why settle for anything else?

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
damn dude your loaded, awesome socom, this new bike. thats so scrilla right there.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Not looking to spend a lot on this bike foggy.

I've already got half the parts that I would need laying around and it will be built up a single speed.

The ridge is another bike that I was looking at, but not quite the geometry that I want. I didn't really make that clear when I posted. I think I'll go with the DOC. I'm going to aim for the 3rd week in July to buy the frame atleast. The wheels and depending on what I do for a fork may take till August.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
My friend is selling his regular red DOC. PM me if interested, it's in great structural shape as it's seen almost no riding (he got a BMX and didn't touch it) but it's got a few scratches. He's got parts too.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
how much you looking to spend? brad @ nemesis prject could most likely build you up a custom deathmobile or secret agent that would fit that criteria... why settle for anything else?

Why settle for any less? Maybe not everyone has the money for one of his frames.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Why settle for any less? Maybe not everyone has the money for one of his frames.
Fair enough , we did try to do a production frame oversea's but shipping as going to kill the low price point we were looking for .

I still have a few of the orignal TerrorBox frames availible
$350 frame only
$450 W/ hub

The frames are made from 100% Sanko double butted tube set's come in at jsut over 5.3lbs
angles are
72HA
70SA
22.0TT
15.0chainstay
12.5BB to ground

yes 24" specific

Here are a few pic's

jtdcg

Chimp
Aug 15, 2004
NH
Probably outside your desired price range but the Chromag Samurai would fit the bill. Or for less money the cheaper and heavier stylus might do it.