Quantcast

+++ 6/13 - 6/14 Ride Thread +++

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I can't believe no one has started one yet today!

So, who rode last night and who's riding tonight?

I rode last night...not too bad. I took it slow (on purpose) because of the heat & humidity and managed to not finish last :think: Good times as usual.

Sq-Earl managed to crash pretty good and break his helmet. He jumped a log and top sided, rolled out of it and got smacked down by the Yeti. A little while later, he stopped to take a little break and adjust his helmet when we noticed it was cracked all the way through and the outer plastic was crushed. Guess it's time for another new helmet...he just got this one in the fall! :eek:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Doing the shop road ride tonight. Crashby is coming along and borrowing a road bike from T-blazer. If he kicks my ass on his first road ride I'm gonna be really pissed.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
TreeSaw said:
Sq-Earl managed to crash pretty good and break his helmet. He jumped a log and top sided, rolled out of it and got smacked down by the Yeti. A little while later, he stopped to take a little break and adjust his helmet when we noticed it was cracked all the way through and the outer plastic was crushed. Guess it's time for another new helmet...he just got this one in the fall! :eek:
Damn, he's been crashing a lot lately! Usually crashes with busted helmets are not good - glad to hear he's ok!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Echo said:
Doing the shop road ride tonight. Crashby is coming along and borrowing a road bike from T-blazer. If he kicks my ass on his first road ride I'm gonna be really pissed.
Nice! :thumb: I got invited to do a road ride and offered a nice Serotta to ride to do it.

Yeah, he felt fine afterward. Managed to hit his sore knee again so it's pain killers and ice in the evenings. ;)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I was going to ride, and was really excited about it, till my new girl (i guess) called me from an apt on her way back from hawaii and said she had presents to bring me...hmmm tan hot girl with presents for the night vs muddy hot ride....

ill ride tomorrow :evil:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
did a short road ride......I told myself to go slow but it didnt happen, I passed some dude & ended up pulling him for 4 miles till we hit my turn around spot

no ride tonight

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
douglas said:
I passed some dude & ended up pulling him for 4 miles till we hit my turn around spot
Ha, that happened to me once, I didn't even realize the dude had latched on until like 3 miles later :mumble:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
16 mile SS commute home, have a couple cocktails, a few miles of urban on the freeride bike, have a couple cocktails...