Quantcast

6 6 6

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
I played the Mephiskapheles "God Bless Satan" album twice this morning on the commute in (God Bless Traffic). I've also been playing the Amazing Royal Crowns "Do the Devil", the Toasters "Devil & a .45", Coheed & Cambria "Devil NJ" and Mighty Mighty Bosstones "Devil's Night Out" albums a few times as well!

-ska todd

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
TreeSaw said:
I heard on the news this morning that quite a few had planned C-sections earlier in the week that were due today. :rolleyes:

Does anyone else think thats just WRONG? Let the kid come out when the kid is gonna come out. Cuttin em out early can only lead to problems

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
kidwoo said:
If I had a kid I'd be soooooooo stoked if he was born on 666.

If he acted up I could kill him and claim I saved the universe.
"Woo 13:2 And yea, he verily smote his own son."

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Too bad the day is over. Nothing really spectacular happened......... I was hoping somthing interesting would happen today, like........ armageddon or somthing

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BigMike said:
Too bad the day is over. Nothing really spectacular happened......... I was hoping somthing interesting would happen today, like........ armageddon or somthing
You think the universe centers around the eastern timezone?

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
666 = 6/06/06 IT'S TRUE!!!! Satan showed his presence today. David Lee Roth was on Jay Leno, with his new band doing a blue grass version of Van Halen's JUMP complete with 8 guys on accoustic guitars, stand up bass, violins and banjos!