6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person
Check it..

Last edited:

Magura

Chimp
Jan 15, 2013
Far Far Away, Denmark
That article sure nails it.

Living through what others do, is a sure dead end.
Unfortunately that's how most people live.

Creating something, and gaining skills, ought to be way up on the list.

Magura :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I like this line:

Do the math: How much of your time is spent consuming things other people made (TV, music, video games, websites) versus making your own? Only one of those adds to your value as a human being.
This is why I like to write so much **** in my own thread and on Google+. :D (Well, at least in part.)

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Even though Im super awesome, very talented in many terrains and contribute to the world in ways most people can only dream of...
That article is a load of crap and is only true for people who believe in the same ****.
I think theres plenty of "working class hero's" that are perfectly happy with what they have. Even if it doesnt add much value to the rest of the world.
Being a good husband and dad will go a long way for a lot of people.
Not everybody wants to be the next superman and a lot of wives, husbands and kids are not expecting anything more then a loving spouse/parent.

And dont even get me started on those goddamn hippies...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i was expecting a coloring book, or something along the lines of "i hope they serve beer in hell" based on your college days.
Hahaha. Well played good sir, well played. That we had Haley instead of a boy is ten-fold vengence for my days in college. And to think, you only got the tail end of that isht show...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I like this line:

This is why I like to write so much **** in my own thread and on Google+. :D (Well, at least in part.)
That's kinda a bummer since a part of my job is consuming movies ;)

Last edited: