Quantcast

6 years ago today......

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
SkaredShtles said:
Hmmm...... dunno about that. But the fish-n-chips I had in England sucked balls. :mad:

-S.S.-
Seafood is nasty. Unless, of course, it's Calamari squid from Monterey or shrimp.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
blue said:
Seafood is nasty. Unless, of course, it's Calamari squid from Monterey or shrimp.
I like fish-n-chips. Generally.

I had *fantastic* calamari in a little bayside restaurant near the Cinque Terre in Italy - that $hit simply melted in the mouth. No "rubber band" calamari...... :drool:

-S.S.-

Edit: BTW - "calamari" is the Italian word for squid. So it's redundant to say calamari squid. :p

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
A wife and kids, thats rough. What were you thinking :sneaky: Do you have to ask permission to ride? who wears the pants? I wont make you answer, you cant kid a kidder anyways :eviltongu

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
14 years ago I got my then girlfriend knocked up.
13 years ago I became a husband, then a father.
8 years ago I was getting my stuff together to move out.
1/2 a year later I was officially divorced.
5 years ago I moved in with a perfect woman. She likes The Melvins and fine wine.
3 years ago my ex disappeared.
3 weeks ago I got married again.
5 years from now my child will be an adult.

:think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
H8R said:
14 years ago I got my then girlfriend knocked up.
13 years ago I became a husband, then a father.
8 years ago I was getting my stuff together to move out.
1/2 a year later I was officially divorced.
5 years ago I moved in with a perfect woman. She likes The Melvins and fine wine.
3 years ago my ex disappeared.
3 weeks ago I got married again.
5 years from now my child will be an adult.

Middle Age Man! :p

-S.S.-

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Speaking of clarification.
Satan's instructions as followed by my ex wife in 2002:

Smoke speed, get arrested working at a massage parlor, beat child, piss of ex husband, answer many questions after the child helps file police report for abuse, lose child (drug) support, mouth off to Child Protection Services, lose physical custody of child to angry ex husband, do more drugs, get owned in court by angry ex husband, lose physical AND legal custody of child, lose friends and family, disappear.

I think that explains it.

J

JRB

H8R said:
Satan's instructions as followed by my ex wife in 2002:

Smoke speed, get arrested working at a massage parlor, beat child, piss of ex husband, answer many questions after the child helps file police report for abuse, lose child (drug) support, mouth off to Child Protection Services, lose physical custody of child to angry ex husband, do more drugs, get owned in court by angry ex husband, lose physical AND legal custody of child, lose friends and family, disappear.

I think that explains it.

Bummer - and you seem so normal. ;)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Bummer - and you seem so normal. ;)
BTW - it's not a bummer. My kid lives with me and the world's best stepmother. She gets straight A's and is doing great.

It would have been a bummer if I stayed married. ...*shudder*

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BuddhaRoadkill said:
True love ----yadyadayada-----> Speed kills.

That's some serious thread derailment.
*takes a bow*

Thank you, thank you. I like to thank Loco and the gang for making this all possible.

J

JRB

H8R said:
BTW - it's not a bummer. My kid lives with me and the world's best stepmother. She gets straight A's and is doing great.

It would have been a bummer if I stayed married. ...*shudder*
Yeah - I get your drift. I am glad that it is working out for you now. :thumb: