Quantcast

604rider

crashalot

Chimp
Apr 8, 2007
Does any one have any info on 604rider? I bought an expensive fork from this dude two weeks ago and he hasn't sent fork yet!I think i got scammed!!!!!!!
Thanks Sean

climbingbubba

Monkey
May 24, 2007
that sucks man, was it the marz 888? if it was then i got lucky. i was going to buy that fork too. he seems sketchy. i told him i wanted it then it took him along time to get back to me. he still has the same fork listed on pinkbike.

604rider

Chimp
Jun 23, 2008
Hey, sorry man. I've been going through some pretty serious personal stuff over the past week. It's been really rough and I haven't really been able to get on here long enough to shoot you back an email.

I got the fork shipped out. I'll hunt down the tracking info.

Yes, sometimes it does take me a bit to respond to interest on my items. Unfortunately right now this isn't the first priorty in my life. However, to someone that has purchased something from me I do try and make tarty responses. I'm sure anyone who has had tried to sell something to someone who shows interest and then then backs out understands that. I'll admit I've done it a few times myself.

Anyways. I'm not here to scam anyone. I've been scammed a few times myself, through here and Ebay. Not fun.

crashalot I send you an email regarding the situation. Hopefully there's no hard feelings, and I'm sorry for the delay.

SDH Racing

Monkey
Apr 5, 2006
NE
I got the fork shipped out. I'll hunt down the tracking info.

Yes, sometimes it does take me a bit to respond to interest on my items. Unfortunately right now this isn't the first priorty in my life. However, to someone that has purchased something from me I do try and make tarty responses. I'm sure anyone who has had tried to sell something to someone who shows interest and then then backs out understands that. I'll admit I've done it a few times myself.

FYI... If someone sends you payment in full AHEAD of time for something, then that transaction becomes top priority because they trusted you to do the right thing when they did not have their product yet but sent funds anyways. Same goes for sending parts out without payment (highly NOT recomended).
This is why I like dealing with companies rather then individuals...you avoid most of these pitfalls.
Hope this works out...

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
scammers suck! My two cents is do not wait to file a claim against the seller if she or he does not produce your merchandise. PayPal allows 6-7 days for you to file a claim; call them up right away and get a paper trail started. Save all the communication between you and the seller. File a claim with your credit card company. If it's an out of state sale, the scammer is subject to federal guidelines on intersate commerce and or possibly postal laws/mail fraud. file your claim if you have not received adequate shipping information; no tracking number, file the claim.

I sometimes wonder if a lot of people do not take the time to file claims when they're scammed; step up and file the claim, you can always withdraw the claim if the seller makes good on the arrangement.