Quantcast

62 feet of lovin'

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I would be shocked if he could actually smoke it. There is bound to be a leak or two along that thing's length that would prevent it from being drawn properly. If it did, though, talk about the ultimate. He might use those same 100 tobacco leaves to roll a cheech&chonger that could elevate an entire zip code. It would be kind of silly, though, to have to puff on it as it lies on a series of lunch tables end-to-end. I guess as it burned down, you'd have to remove support tables to keep it lit w/o scorching the tables.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
roll a cheech&chonger that could elevate an entire zip code.
Imagine the resin buildup on that roach! :eek:

You'd drive every drug dog nuts within a 40 mile radius...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
binary visions said:
Imagine the resin buildup on that roach! :eek:

You'd drive every drug dog nuts within a 40 mile radius...
Or worse, how sopping wet it would be from all the idiots who don't know how to puff without donating saliva to the effort. I stopped rolling spliffs to share primarily for that reason; there was always some idiot in the circle who didn't know how to roll his lips in around his teeth to create a dry seal around the spliff!

How funny would a joint that long be with people supporting it with big roach clips along it's length. It would look like a Chinese New Year dragon snaking it's way along the boulevard. :D