Quantcast

!666! *** %%% *** !999!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Way too many other humans in those pics. Switched to ordering groceries online and having them delivered for a small fee. So much less stress than dealing with the mask rebels.
We have not had the issues with anti maskers. Everyone in the Costco was properly wearing a mask and most were wearing gloves. Most of the folks around here are highly educated, very few mouth breathers...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Way too many other humans in those pics. Switched to ordering groceries online and having them delivered for a small fee. So much less stress than dealing with the mask rebels.
have any other artists where your studio is at got the rona yet?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
have any other artists where your studio is at got the rona yet?
One of my neighbors has been sick for a week and still keeps coming in. Another one came in at night with a friend, both not wearing masks. Because of self centered idiots like them I have been closed to the public and not been able to work during the day for 9 months. Sales are almost non existent at this point. It’s fucking Christmas and I should be making money. Been trying to keep my shit together but it’s not easy.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just got back from a hockey game in Pinedale, WY.
2/3rds or so of the home parents were not wearing masks at all, they just wear them around their necks.
it’s absurd.
And WY is raging right now.
Jackson is truly an Island.