Quantcast

666 Fried day 999

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Why even bother declining? 4pm is in 13 minutes. I don't care when the meeting is, if you don't give at LEAST 30 minutes notice, I'm not joining it.

Same goes for those fuck sticks that send out a meeting request the night before at 9pm, for a meeting at 8am. :banghead:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Shit, I'm running late to meet some blokes for a ride. Crap! At least I got a bunch of label concepts designed up for this distillery I'm doing some freelance work for...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Why are the labels straight up rectangles instead of being wrapped to fit the round shape of the bottle's profile?

:D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, Monkeys.

So the boss man said he has put in a request for headcount, me included. I really like the idea of being able to revamp this place and really make an impact. Crazy, I know. But I have also been doing this for 8 months now and this experience means dick outside of here. So maybe, just maybe I could have something. Yay.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
There's always something that's a PITA with dishwasher installation. Also - having all the connections happen in the 2" under the tub SUCKS.

And invariably something leaks once you have installed it and you have to fuck with it some more. :mad:
What seems to SUCK is your ability to install a dishwasher.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So this came in the mail today. I guess when you aren't going door to door to mother fuckers, you got some time on your hands. It's addressed to the ex. :rofl:

IMG_20200605_162344.jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well, I've only done it twice. I definitely wouldn't want to make a career out of it.

But yeah - I kinda suck at installing dishwashers. That ought to prevent people from asking me to do it. :D
do you have to whittle your own shimz?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So this came in the mail today. I guess when you aren't going door to door to mother fuckers, you got some time on your hands. It's addressed to the ex. :rofl:

View attachment 146116
I got a similar hand written letter only in Russian. Da fuq? I am not russian and I can barely read it. It reminded me of the last time I received a hand written russian letter from some kid in Odessa when we had mandatory soviet pen friends as a part of our russian classes back in the dark ages. That was over 30 years ago.