Quantcast

666 Fry Day 999

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
i might have had a little too much gin last night
:stupid:

Girlfriend took me out for a celebratory dinner last night (she teaches a mountaineering class, and they're off on Rainier this weekend, so she couldn't do tonight). Went to a nice restaurant we've been to a couple times. Ordered cocktails. My first one was pretty normal/reasonable, ordered something different for the second and got what I swear was just a mug of gin and pisco. I can't remember the last time I got that hammered off what was ostensibly two drinks. :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:stupid:

Girlfriend took me out for a celebratory dinner last night (she teaches a mountaineering class, and they're off on Rainier this weekend, so she couldn't do tonight). Went to a nice restaurant we've been to a couple times. Ordered cocktails. My first one was pretty normal/reasonable, ordered something different for the second and got what I swear was just a mug of gin and pisco. I can't remember the last time I got that hammered off what was ostensibly two drinks. :rofl:
when i lived in LA a coworker told me a story about the class he had to take after getting busted for a DUI. First thing the instructor asked was "alright, which ones of you here are gin drinkers? because that's what the real alcoholics drink". my buddy was the only one to raise his hand.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Gin is a disgusting devil.

Tacos in minutes, Got my cousins celebration of life later. He was in the family business as well and a very popular, good down to earth guy. Its gunna be a rough one and with lots of people i work with. Luckly karla is coming, i plan to get hammered.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I may have lost my shit at a co-worker who was 'splainin things at me from rather uninformed position. Hopefully I can make it through the next few hours without getting reported to HR.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
just now:

me: walks into men's room. dude comes in just after me, posts up at urinal next to me (only 2, so One Urinal Rule not in effect)
dude: struggles with pants
dude: still struggles with pants
dude: "... the fuck is wrong with the zipper" laughs awkwardly.
me: says nothing. farts loudly.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I just looked outside and the trees were bent over sideways in the wind. Damn, I hope my car didn't just jimmydean itself down the street.

https://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=d6e0ecfc6d0358a9&a=d759dc58&hl=en&gl=CA&source=wweather

Posted 4 minutes ago
At 3:50 PM EDT, Environment Canada meteorologists are tracking an area of dangerous thunderstorms capable of producing damaging wind gusts up to 120 km/h. This area of severe thunderstorms is moving east at 90 km/h.

Communities in the path include: Hamilton, Downtown Hamilton, Mississauga, Toronto, Downtown Toronto, Burlington, Stoney Creek, Brampton, Oakville, Vaughan, Newmarket, Uxbridge and Oshawa.

###

Very strong wind gusts can damage buildings, down trees and blow large vehicles off the road. Remember, severe thunderstorms can produce tornadoes.

Severe thunderstorm warnings are issued when imminent or occurring thunderstorms are likely to produce or are producing one or more of the following: large hail, damaging winds, torrential rainfall.
Recommended actions
Avoid areas of the building that could be affected by falling debris such as tree limbs. Lightning kills and injures Canadians every year. Remember, when thunder roars, go indoors!

The Office of the Fire Marshal and Emergency Management recommends that you take cover immediately if threatening weather approaches.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
just now:

me: walks into men's room. dude comes in just after me, posts up at urinal next to me (only 2, so One Urinal Rule not in effect)
So did you help him out or what?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
got out of work early for the fucking septic dude homies and they blew me off. I got dumped by the dumper pumpers.
Better than getting pumped by the dumper pumpers. PM TN if you don't know what that means.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
just now:

thanks for the recap, poindexter

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
gonna try and find some trout after work with the lady's girls. if we dont find any we can hit the kiddie pond (good thing about having the kiddos in tow) & certainly pull out some monsters for dinner. :rofl: