Quantcast

666 Sin day 999

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

At the tire place 30 minutes early. Couldn't sleep and got bored of sitting at home, so maybe a change of venue while playing on my phone will help?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was watching college football last night, and as the referee was announcing a call at halftime you could hear a fan yell "Fuck you, asshole!" as clear as day over the ABC broadcast. LMAO...one joy of having very few fans at the games to muffle things out.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Since there’s a non-zero chance I’ll be feeling like absolute garbage later this week, I’m gonna try and pedal outdoors as often as possible from now until then. Gonna have some breakie, mask up, and find the emptiest and widest trails I can. Fortunately, those are about a mile and a half from my house...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Since there’s a non-zero chance I’ll be feeling like absolute garbage later this week, I’m gonna try and pedal outdoors as often as possible from now until then. Gonna have some breakie, mask up, and find the emptiest and widest trails I can. Fortunately, those are about a mile and a half from my house...
Remember if you have the bat flu, strenuous exercise is something you should avoid due to possible pulmonary complications down the road.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Wife was hitting up yard sales and stumbled across an electric Honda motorcycle for $750. Somehow she was the one that thought it was a good idea, which left me to be the naysayer and veto the purchase.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I had a carb bomb breakfast for science this morning. Watching glucose still oscillate on CGM. Working 5-10 PM so will have to Peloton in the afternoon.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
woot slept in until 0830. Espresso Bacon and Eggs consumed. Need to mow the lawns then head out for a ride. Making Calzones for dinner tonight
watching dirtbag/beckey climbing documentary...up your alley...

watched tas/ben pappas documentary....fuck tony hawk/x games/900....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
threw up a few last xmas things. helped an artist deinstall her show. about to order up some sushi and grab some beers. busy week ahead getting a ton of stuff ready to turn in to a publisher on Friday (including an essay that i have not yet begun to write). hopefully a bit more tine for riding after that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Setting up a new laptop. The display on this thing is amazing, it makes my other displays look like faded newspaper print.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Setting up a new laptop. The display on this thing is amazing, it makes my other displays look like faded newspaper print.
what kind?

need something better for playing with medium format digital pics.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
what kind?

need something better for playing with medium format digital pics.
I would wait for the new Mac processor to be out of the first generation and the higher end versions being released. The first tests of the base level models look impressive.