Quantcast

666MondayGMT999

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Who schedules a meeting early in the morning, outside of normal business hours on a MONDAY?! Come on folks, there must be a rule somewhere about that.

Need to get a coffee.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
mornin'. all in all, not a bad weekend despite having to drive up to Montreal so my wife can hang out with her dad at the hospital. Took the boys to the municipal outdoor pool on saturday afternoon and they had a blast. spent Sunday watching the race on my phone as I packed up our stuff and cleaned up and took them to the park. what a most excellent race. Then made it home on time for a nice 2 hour ride last night. excellent! This weekend is a father's day extravaganza at a buddy's place at a local ski hill where they've been building lots of awesome trails for the past few years. beer, butter, bikes and buddies. I need a weekend like that to look forward to.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had a few more rides at the farm this weekend with only 1 Tick sighting. Was testing out new bug repellants. Came to the conclusion that the stuff has a shelf life and the 100% DEET I was previously using was probably 100% DEET degradants at this point. The next week and half of work should settle down a bit before I have to fly off to Japan for 3 weeks. Not looking forward to that at all.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
do i really want to fly to washington for 12 hrs for a wedding?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My house is definitely starting to show signs of my temporary bachelorhood.

Bike is loaded into the car for a post-work ride.

Gonna drop my "new" fork off for a service at Marz, then take trail bike for a mellow ride.

I plan on a slow burn work rate today.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Another night of interrupted sleep as the elder she-child still had a fever, but she seemed ok and non-febrile this morning, so of to preschool she went and off to work I went.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Taking a day off the bike. Need my finger scanned and some PT later. Its taking care of the old body day today. More riding tomorrow.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys. Tonights' mtb ride with an old friend postponed due to the rain...bummer. I will take the youngest for her last swim class of the session tonight instead and probably grab takeout for dinner as I am out of cooking options and it was supposed to be Sq-Earl's night to cook. Only 8 more days of school...YIPPIE!!!

In other news, I have paid the final payment on Monkeyfest lodging....the countdown begins...1 month!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
do i really want to fly to washington for 12 hrs for a wedding?
Where in WA? I mean, it's a cool state and stuff... How close are you to the two getting hitched?

I'm sore from a weekend of tennis, running, baseball, and longboarding. Didn't even make it to the bike! The 8 year old could play any ball sport all day long, so I've discovered the perfect personal trainer ;) We play until mom is D-O-N-E :)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Why? I've been a few times now, it's alright.
Nagoya isn't particularly interesting, travelling solo and the work there is boring. Our support guy is getting married, my turn to cover for him. Need to respond to problems within 1 hour, which means being sober and pretty much not going too far from the main train station.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
So far several apricots have been picked and consumed. Now I am hanging with my lil person while wife is turning in job applications. Going to spend the afternoon wiring a vent fan for the master bathroom. Further, the vent fan will be operated by three switches. One for the fan and one for the light and one also for the night lite. Since when do vent fans have night lites? And why am I pooping so much?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Nagoya isn't particularly interesting, travelling solo and the work there is boring. Our support guy is getting married, my turn to cover for him. Need to respond to problems within 1 hour, which means being sober and pretty much not going too far from the main train station.
you could just go for a ride on the maglev... that's pretty cool!

I have sort of fond memories of visiting there, but that's because the world fair was there at the time. I seem to recall leaving town to do cool stuff otherwise.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
you could just go for a ride on the maglev... that's pretty cool!

I have sort of fond memories of visiting there, but that's because the world fair was there at the time. I seem to recall leaving town to do cool stuff otherwise.
I think the World Expo is farther than my leash will allow.