Quantcast

7/29 or 7/30 Wintergreen or Wisp trip?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone down to do a WG trip the last weekend of July? Either day is good for me, or if we can find somewhere to camp that isn't going to be ball smoking warm, I'd be down to do a whole weekend of it.

I'd also be down to consider Wisp instead of Wintergreen. Either is good by me. Drop me a line.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'm going with showing my sweet sweet ass to Ralphie-Cakes paid off in the long run.

Right HJ, right place, might take you a few hundred miles down the road.

We're riding Harwood tomorrow slow for the fat and injured if you want to go.

Wait, now I know how I did it, being the Navy bitch for Bunco night. If that's not respectable, what is?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
What did you do to your car now?

That was taken at Sugar Mountain, B had put my hair in pig tails using zip ties. It was special.

After she gets home from work we're rolling. I'll call.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
aside from first gear not working? Feels like one or two tires have broken cords in them, at very low speeds the car wiggles the way I want Sema Hayek to wiggle on my........Ahem.
At freeway speeds it shakes like an epeleptic crack whore dancin for dollars.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Tuesday at Wisp or Wintergreen?

Every day is Saturday when you work like I do. I may be picking up my new Ducati, but I think that's later in the week.

PM a brother.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
KD1569 said:
Anyone wanna ride Tuesday...getting ready 4 Whistler...PM.

KD1569
4 Days till Whistler
whistler? you suck man. see you in frederick tomorrow... i'll be rolling with phil from gtown cycles. i hear you'll be rockin' the new nomad.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I think the plan is Wisp Tuesday/Wednesday. I have a season pass there from the first race, so I will go make runs there.

Anyone else want to go?

whale said:
whistler? you suck man. see you in frederick tomorrow... i'll be rolling with phil from gtown cycles. i hear you'll be rockin' the new nomad.

Ah yeah...let's not try to break it tomarrow...the V10 lasted all day..sort of. I WILL NOT attempt the 2nd drop on Bill's trail on a 6-ish air shocked bike....4 days b-4 Whistler. Maybe when I come back. But NOT tomarrow. Mellow ride fellas.

KD1569
Cyclist
Stolichnaya Fan

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
Oh come on, you know you want to try it on a hardtail. We've all seen it done that means it must be easy. ;)

Oh and I don't know if "lasted all day" and "where's my snips *twang* *twang* *twang*" quite mean the same thing.

Pi31412 said:
Oh come on, you know you want to try it on a hardtail. We've all seen it done that means it must be easy. ;)

Yeah right all I'd think about is "Job...Mortage..Truck Payment"

Oh and I don't know if "lasted all day" and "where's my snips *twang* *twang* *twang*" quite mean the same thing.
What R U talking 'bout that move was TOTALLY PRO...still rode all day huh??

KD1569
Cyclist
2 days till Whistler