Quantcast

7 Sattiday 7

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
He probably should have just stayed home.
I don't disagree. There is a reason why we drove with all of our own food though. Minimal interaction with others beyond bathroom breaks and one night in a hotel. It's just BIL being a fucking Boogaloo and anti-masker that we weren't expecting.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I don't disagree. There is a reason why we drove with all of our own food though. Minimal interaction with others beyond bathroom breaks and one night in a hotel. It's just BIL being a fucking Boogaloo and anti-masker that we weren't expecting.
Well did you at least microchip him?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Mornin!

Gonna spend the day by the ocean with the wife. Should be nice.

@CrabJoe StretchPants and I made plans to ride this weekend, but never explicitly specified which day. I'm sure you can all figure out what happened.
At least this happened. 39deg when I got to the trailhead. @jonKranked all singletrack except for the short road ride to connect the 2 trail networks.
Screenshot_20200919-103611.png

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
3.5 hour hike in Vermont done. Haystack Ridge, which connects Haystack to Mount Snow. Fun hike but now I'm tired. 2 miles up, 3 miles across, 2 miles down. Some cool nature along the way, including Wife sinking knee deep into a hidden mud hole. She almost lost a shoe.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Excellent fall ride today. Buddy and myself cleared some sticks for a new shortcut trail down some steep loam between two trails, to eliminate a short steep climb. It was sweet. Hopefully the gopro video is good.

About to light a fire. Have marshmallows and a new cast iron sandwich maker for it. Or maybe get chicken wings? HMMM.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Excellent fall ride today. Buddy and myself cleared some sticks for a new shortcut trail down some steep loam between two trails, to eliminate a short steep climb. It was sweet. Hopefully the gopro video is good.

About to light a fire. Have marshmallows and a new cast iron sandwich maker for it. Or maybe get chicken wings? HMMM.
WINGSSSSSSS

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

So you built a mary line?

;)