Quantcast

77 S4turd4y 77

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
giving friend who is on vacation a hard time....have not seen/heard a peep from her in 2 weeks....asked if she has assaulted a police officer again....

seeing tenet is a no go until monday....

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Actually dry enough here in N.C. to ride. Did a nice Pisgah ride early this morning. Temps in the 60s and not another trail user in site, well at least until the very end.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Watched Tenet again last night. Made much more sense on second run through.

Now out on lawn in a recliner: “daddy, are you going to sun your belly again?!”

Why yes, I am.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Got me a Theraband flexbar (red to start) for this damn elbow.

Was not the most comfortable doing the exercises.

This morning, it seems to feel a bit better.
Placebo or otherwise I will take it.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Actually dry enough here in N.C. to ride. Did a nice Pisgah ride early this morning. Temps in the 60s and not another trail user in site, well at least until the very end.
nice. buddy just hit avery/bennett this morning. can't get out to the hills today but will squeeze in a local ride in a bit. nice to have temps under 90 and a bit of a breeze.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
We did Clawhammer, Black,Bennett. So good. And holy hell middle black is legit. Many smiles!
middle black will always be awesome as long as people just leave it alone and let it age naturally. lower always scares me because you can generate so much speed and if you get off line you're likely gonna get impaled by something.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
middle black will always be awesome as long as people just leave it alone and let it age naturally. lower always scares me because you can generate so much speed and if you get off line you're likely gonna get impaled by something.
Like Yolanda. I think she got hurt real bad in that section

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Soccer match with the oldest and then gardening the rest of the day. Cleaning up the last big bed left I had not touched since we bought the house. Refreshed the rhododendron bed and added a couple of new plants. One especially when it get bigger get this rust red on stem and leaves and looks like something out of star wars movie.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Started CFP education today. My few hours today is all review (shocker!), but there is stuff that looks to be potentially new later in this class. Maybe.

I'm sick of having to regularly buy cans of bubbly water because I can't get Sodastream CO2 canisters, so I might just play the long game and fill my own tanks. I go through a just under 1# tank every 8-9 days (I drink a lot of bubbly water). I can get a 20# CO2 tank and appropriate adapter for ~$215. A refill canister costs $15. Math says I break even on hardware in ~14 weeks. A 20# tank costs $40 to fill up or equivalent of $2 per Sodastream refill, so after I've paid it off in 4 months, my cans cost $2. And I can probably get my neighbor to give me $5/can to fill his up for him as well, so that will also help alleviate the hardware cost. Going to sit on it overnight, but will most likely do it.

Working on cleaning up the last of the garage so Wifey can park in it this week, given it's supposed to go from 90>30 and snow on Wednesday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Started CFP education today. My few hours today is all review (shocker!), but there is stuff that looks to be potentially new later in this class. Maybe.

I'm sick of having to regularly buy cans of bubbly water because I can't get Sodastream CO2 canisters, so I might just play the long game and fill my own tanks. I go through a just under 1# tank every 8-9 days (I drink a lot of bubbly water). I can get a 20# CO2 tank and appropriate adapter for ~$215. A refill canister costs $15. Math says I break even on hardware in ~14 weeks. A 20# tank costs $40 to fill up or equivalent of $2 per Sodastream refill, so after I've paid it off in 4 months, my cans cost $2. And I can probably get my neighbor to give me $5/can to fill his up for him as well, so that will also help alleviate the hardware cost. Going to sit on it overnight, but will most likely do it.

Working on cleaning up the last of the garage so Wifey can park in it this week, given it's supposed to go from 90>30 and snow on Wednesday.
There's a co2 shortage. Don't contribute to the problem Karen.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There's a co2 shortage. Don't contribute to the problem Karen.
Ain't my fucking problem. Also, bulk delivery is going to be net positive for the planet (vs. individual canister delivery) and buying soda cans of it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ain't my fucking problem. Also, bulk delivery is going to be net positive for the planet (vs. individual canister delivery) and buying soda cans of it.
Good luck actually getting any Karen. Even breweries aren't getting full orders, if they actually get an order. You think any gas distributor is gonna sell one off tanks to some honkey in suburbia?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good luck actually getting any Karen. Even breweries aren't getting full orders, if they actually get an order. You think any gas distributor is gonna sell one off tanks to some honkey in suburbia?
Brew shops locally have it.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Carbonation isn't flavor. It's gas in solution.
No shit? You learn something new everyday. Like gravity pulls things down. I learned that last week...

Lemon flavor in flat water is... meh. Carbonation makes it better. Much like Coke tastes like shit when it's flat.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No shit? You learn something new everyday. Like gravity pulls things down. I learned that last week...

Lemon flavor in flat water is... meh. Carbonation makes it better. Much like Coke tastes like shit when it's flat.
Well when you say stupid shit like "I like flavor" in response to wanting carbonated water don't cry when you get called out for it. Ok Karen Fieri? Do you need to speak to the manager of flavor town?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, so i had a little get off on the new Bike Park trails at Teton Village. Sick bruh, right?
Maybe GTG, maybe need an MRI. At the same time i did that, kiddo broke his wrist on another trail. We met at the clinic.
I really am getting a little old for this stuff...wife was more impressed than mad!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ok, so i had a little get off on the new Bike Park trails at Teton Village. Sick bruh, right?
Maybe GTG, maybe need an MRI. At the same time i did that, kiddo broke his wrist on another trail. We met at the clinic.
I really am getting a little old for this stuff...wife was more impressed than mad!
Becoming an old fart means you don't bounce like you used to. Kinda sucks. I walk some techy stuff that I used to ride so that I don't break my bones in the middle of BFE

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pro tip, stop that.