Quantcast

77 S4turd4y 77

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Helped a buddy erect the walls for the hangar he is building.
1599351736910.png

I've never done this sort of building before, so it was cool to see how it comes together. It was a nice day for it, cool, clear, with intermittent clouds.

Working now, as I will be for the rest of the weekend... Doesn't happen often, so I'm ok with it though.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Today I fucked up royally and let @Adventurous down. :( I may be losing my marbles.
What happened??

I was going to attend, but we wound up coming up to Maine last night instead of today. Rode Blackstrap in Falmouth for about 4hrs...well maybe 1/2 riding and 1/2 catching up with one of my oldest riding buddies. First time we rode together in a long, long time.
I have a spare canister of co2 for my sodastream too.
Ditto....looks like I should sell it.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
What happened??

I was going to attend, but we wound up coming up to Maine last night instead of today. Rode Blackstrap in Falmouth for about 4hrs...well maybe 1/2 riding and 1/2 catching up with one of my oldest riding buddies. First time we rode together in a long, long time.

Ditto....looks like I should sell it.
dang. trails in falmouth? i need to explore more next time we're up seeing my parents. that's probably 1:15 from their place.

trip to the hills to chill with the fam tomorrow. might try to bring the bike and sneak in a hotlap. finally nice temps (80s/60s) here for the foreseeable future.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
You know how you can buy someone's life insurance policy mid-term and profit off their.... untimely death?

I wonder if there's an analogous market to monetize the health insurance expenses of mtb'ers ;)

#askingforafriend